A Death in the Family

*Asher pov*

I looked down at both of them and then look up at my father, Cloud, and Zack for answers. My father was just focused on my mother and the other two didn't even look up at me. Terra tried getting through, so did Ventus and Aqua. "Asher why would you work for him?! Why would you betray the people who took you in?!" I looked at Terra as he said that. I started feeling my eyes glow a bit. I saw the others that haven't seen it yet look really shocked. Cloud and Zack were trying to talk to me and calm me down. I looked over and saw Violet whispering calming things to me but I couldn't pay attention. Sephiroth grabbed her away and I glared at him and my eyes stop glowing. I turned towards him. "I won't kill one of them! I won't kill anyone here! Besides you Sephiroth!" He smiled and took his sword out and pointed it at me. "I knew all of this was fake. I knew you were only leaving with me because you wanted to save your family. Well now its time for you to choose. Choose which one dies. Like I said I could kill both of them." "Asher, don't worry about me. You need your mother. Choose me Ash." I look at both of them and don't want either of them to die. They are family I can't just decide. Sephiroth looks at me and laughs. He then looks at my mother and Leon. "Times up!" I tried going forward to stop him but someone grabs me. "Kill me Sephiroth! You can take my powers or something, just don't hurt her or anyone else." He shakes his head and takes out his sword and points it at me. I thought he was going to kill me, but turned around and killed my mother and Leon. After that he disappeared and so did the people working for him. "NO!" My father and Terra both went over to my mother, I just stayed back because it was all my fault. Violet looked at me and walked over towards me. "Ash..." I look up at her and back away from her. "I need to leave...I can't be here." My dad looks up at me after I say that. "I can't lose you too." "It's my fault she's dead! If I wouldn't have came here, nobody would be hurt. Leon and my mother wouldn't be dead! Avery wouldn't be scared out of her mind. I can't be here anymore. I need to leave. I'm sorry." My dad looked at everyone and they all left besides Terra, Sora, Zack, and Ventus.