Friends Reunited

*Emma Pov*

I sighed knowing that Riku still wasn't home. Terra and Sora left to go and find him. I perk up when I hear the door open, expecting Riku to be coming in with Terra and Sora. The two of them come in with no Riki, looking panicked. "Emma! Riku left, he went to go and get revenge. We have to go and stop him." I look at them worried, all of a sudden, I hear a loud noise behind me. I turn to look back, and see something that I never thought would happen. Terra and Sora look as shocked as I am. "No way!" I looked down and went to go over to the noise, but by the time I got there the person was gone. "Terra, Sora, you both saw that right, and heard it too?" Sora and Terra nod and then we run into the other room.

*Riku pov*

As I got to the Keyblade Graveyard, I saw Aria sitting there. "Why did you kill Asher?!" I got my keyblade ready and pointed it at her. I go straight after her with the keyblade. I feel the darkness come back bit by bit after I attack her more and more. I can tell this is exactly what Aria wanted. All of a sudden another portal opens and I see Kairi with someone else by her. I glare at her because after all of these years she betrayed us. She smiled and then moved out of the way and showed me the person behind her. It was Avery. I started getting anxious. "Why would you bring her here?! She is just a kid!" Kairi smiles at me and then Aria starts talking. "She is going to be your motivation for doing whatever we tell you to do. I know you wouldn't want anything to happen to her. Especially after you just lost your own child. Asher is never coming back get ov-." "I would shut up if I were you!" We both look back and see Vanitas standing there. "Ahh the one that used to be against Riku and them. How cute. Are you here to avenge Asher too?" Avery looks at me and Vanitas really scared. Aria holds onto her and smirks at me. "So what is it going to be Riku? The kid or you?" Kairi looks at us and sighs. Part of her looks like she doesn't want to be part of this. Part of me thinks that there is something she is trying to do. I ignore it for now and notice that Vanitas starts talking. "I should have known that you were behind all of this Aria. Just remember that you should always make sure someone will stay dead before you try and kill them..." I look at Vanitas and get really confused. All of a sudden, four people come out wearing a black coat. One of them comes up behind me and Vanitas. I turn back and see that their face is covered. The person then goes and attacks Aria. Aria soon gets tired and weakened. She then gets struck down, the person goes to kill her but a portal appears right below her. When we think she is done she goes and grabs Avery's foot to pull her down with her. The one hooded figure runs and goes to grab Avery from the person, while Kairi makes sure that it was successful and only Aria goes through the portal. She disappeared and we all looked at Kairi shocked. "Riku, did you really think that I would go against all of you? After all you and Sora were the ones that welcomed me on to the Island. It was my turn to protect you all. I had a plan all along." I look around at the hooded figures. "Who are all of you?" "RIKU!" I turned and saw everyone come up behind us. When I say everyone, I mean everyone. Roxas, Sora, Ventus, Aqua, Terra, Emma, Eraquus, Xehanort, Leon, Violet, and Jayden. They saw the hooded figures behind us and noticed the one was holding Avery. Aqua walked over and grabbed Avery. Avery smiled and hugged her mother. 

*Emma Pov*

We were all waiting for each of the people to take off their hoods. They all looked at each other and then decided that it was time for them to take the hoods off. One by one they did it. All of us were really happy when they did. Roxas looked like he was about to cry tears of joy. Riku and I looked at each other when the last person didn't take theirs off. The last one was the one holding Avery before Aqua grabbed her. "Its okay. Take the hood off. Please." The one looked down and then slid the hood down slowly. Riku and I squeezed each others hand after looking at the last person and smiled widely. Roxas runs over to two of them and smiles. "Xion! Axel!" They all have a group hug. I smiled when I saw Cassandra standing there and she nodded at me and then went over to Ventus and gave him a hug. Riku and I then ran to the last person. "Asher!" He looked at us shyly. "I-Im sorry that I put you two through that. I thought I was dead. I was able to be healed somehow." Riku and I nod and then run to give him a group hug. Over Ashers shoulder I saw Sora hesitantly walking over to Kairi. "So you never were bad? This was all a plan to save us for once?" She nods and they hug and then smile and kiss. I smile at Riku and he pulled me in for a kiss. Aqua, Avery and Terra are all hugging. Asher looked at me and Riku. He pulled away and looked over and saw Violet standing back by Jayden talking to him. She turned around and smiled when she saw him. I know she was happy that he was back, now they could finally be together. She goes to walk over to him, but she stops when she sees Cassandra walking over and hugging and then kissing him. Violet looks down and then looks disappointed. "Ash, maybe you shou-" I turn and see Violet walking away with Jayden. Jayden looks back at Asher and slightly glares at him. Asher looks confused and then sighs sadly and runs after her. "Violet!" Jayden and her both turn around and Jayden shoves him back looking a bit angry. Riku looks up at them, same with everyone else. "You stay away from her. You've hurt her enough Asher!" Asher doesn't back down and looks at Violet.