Remembering the Past

*Asher pov*

*Dream Start*

In the dream, I was in the same part of town where Riku found me. I walked over to the one part and saw that I was back to being a little kid again. I walked over to the grassy area and saw a woman and two men talking. The woman was dressed in a white dress and had pretty brown hair. The one man had dark black hair and a cut on his one cheek that was in the shape of an X. The last man had blonde hair, his hair was spiked. The woman looks over my way and I walk over in that direction and go straight over to the man with jet black hair. The one with blonde hair smiles and laughs. "Zack what is going to happen while you're gone. Asher won't remember who you are. You should stay here and protect your family. We can handle Sephiroth and the others. You need to be here to protect your son and Aerith. They both need you." Zack looks at me and sighs then looks at the one with blonde hair. "Cloud if anything happens to me, I want you to take care of Asher for me. We don't even know if Sephiroth knows where we are hiding, I just don't want Asher to get hurt because of me. Also, like I was saying, if something happens to both me and Aerith then I want Leon to help you take care of Asher if he can. But after him losing his sister Emma, I don't know if he would be able to handle it right away. I also want you to teach Asher that whatever happens he needs to follow his dreams and not to think of himself as different." Aerith nods signalling that if something happens to her also, that is how she would want things to happen too. All of a sudden the door gets kicked open. Cloud and Zack stand in front of me and Aerith. There was a man that walked in and Zack went to fight him. I cowered behind Aerith. She went to go and help Zack after the one guy knocked Zach down. Aerith turned around and nodded at Cloud. "Take Asher and go. NOW!" I stayed still and just stared at Zack he was dead. I started panicking. I tried to go over to them, but Cloud picked me up and he ran out into the wooded area with me. After running for a bit we decided to stop for the night. We stopped in a church like building. "Asher if that man comes back I want you to run. Don't look back. Okay?" "Why does that man want us? Why did he kill my parents?!" Cloud looked down and sighed. "Theres a lot that you wouldn't understand now. But once you grow up you will understand. Just remember they loved you and will always be watching over you. You and I will have to stick together. We have to find some friends of ours that may be able to help us protect you. If you have to run away look for someone either named Riku, Sora, or Terra. They are all friends of either mine or your fathers. They will protect you. I promise you that." I nodded. We stayed in that place for a few weeks, everything was fine, except for one day. I had a major headache that night, I had a bad feeling that something bad was going to happen and then as we were about to sleep that same man came and I did what Cloud had told me to do. I ran. I ran as far as I could. I saw an alley and I hid. I ran around and lived in the alley ways. A few years passed and I didn't even know if Cloud was still alive, or what happened to everyone else. I looked around in this one alleyway and after hiding there for a bit there was some small black creature with yellow eyes that came after me. I looked up and saw Riku fighting them. That's all I remember and everything went black.

*End of dream*