Asher's Sacrifice

*Asher pov*

I stopped running until I got to the beach. I heard someone walk behind me. I didn't turn back thinking it was Zack or my father. After a while I look back and see that it is Vanitas. "What are you doing here? I thought you were away looking for something." Vanitas smiled. "I heard that you needed help. I heard that your mother, Violet, Avery and Sora were taken. I can help you go and get them, I want owe them a lot from them forgiving me of what I had done before." I nod and we go over to where they are. We both sneak into the room where they are being held, I look at them and wonder how easy it was to get into this place. "Asher what are you doing here? Why did you come with Vanitas?" I looked at her strangely. "What do you mean? He is on our side now. Isn't he?" She nods and then I get shoved back by Vanitas. "I'm not the real Vanitas, just a replica. You really shouldn't have trusted me." I looked around and noticed that Violet wasn't in there. "Where is Violet? Where did you take her?" Sephiroth walks in with someone that looks like my father when he was younger and Aqua when she was taken over by the darkness. They both were dragging in Violet. Violet looked at me and her eyes lit up with fear. "Let her go you have me. I will do whatever you want if you will let all of them go!" Sora glares at me and nods trying to tell me to stop. "Asher you don't have to do this! This is something that we can figure out." "Yeah Ash, listen to Sora, go back home with the others! Sephi-" My mom gets cut off when Sephiroth looks at her and she yells in pain while trying to hold her head. "Stop! Stop hurting her! Please! I promise I will go with you." She stops yelling in pain and looks at me worried. "Just let me say goodbye to them first. And then you have my word that I will go with you." He nods and the replicas walk off with him. Violet walks over to me and hugs then kisses me. "Why are you going with them, we would have worked something out, your father is coming to save us." I turned away from Violet and walked over to my mother. "I will be alright, I promise you that." She looks at me and sighs. "Ash don't do this, don't give in to what he wants. He will kill you when he has the chance. He will kill anyone that is in his way for power, thats what he wants." I nod and hug her and whisper to her. "Thank you for raising me as your own, I have to do this if it means saving all of you." I walk over to Sora and tell him to protect my mother and Violet. My father as well." I turn back to Violet and she shakes her head. "This is crazy!" I sigh and kiss her again. "I will be back, don't worry. I won't do anything to hurt you." I smile and whisper down to her. "Meet me in Corona tonight, in Flynn and Rapunzel's castle. Bring Zack, my father and Cloud with you. Don't tell anyone else please. I have to sneak out but I have a plan. I need to talk to them. Stay safe." She nods and I walk away with Sephiroth.