Enemies From the Past Come Back

*Emma pov*

I wake up chained to the wall and notice that Avery, Sora, and Violet are all here. Violet wakes up gasping for air and looks around nervously. "Violet are you okay?" Violet nods slowly and Sora and Avery wake up finally. Avery starts crying and looking panicked. A different guy walks in and walks over to her. Sora looks at the man and tries get out. "Don't you dare touch her!" The man turns toward Sora and walks over to him. "I would shut up if I were you. Sora, you should know that can do anything to you all while you are here. We just need to make sure Asher does what he is told to do. You all are someone he cares about. His adoptive mother, the girl he loves, the adorable little girl that can cheer him up no matter what, and finally his adoptive uncle that saved him from the heartless when he was younger. He looks up to you." Sora looked down and sighed. "Don't hurt him. Please, he has already been through enough. Let Emma, Violet, and Avery go." The man just smiles and walks out of the room. I look at Sora and nod saying that I am fine. "Emma we need to get out of here. Hopefully Asher doesn't fall for his little trap here. I don't know what he wants with Asher, but it doesn't seem like a good thing." One moment later the door opens again and we see someone walking in. I look up and smile when I realize that it is Vanitas. He just glares at me and then I notice a few other people walk in behind him. One person is Riku, but it was from when he was taken over by Ansem. The next people are Terra and Aqua when they were taken over by darkness. And finally the last one is me when I was taken over by darkness too. I looked at Sora and he looked right over at me. "Emma are you okay?" I look down still feeling guilty about letting the darkness take over when I was younger. "Sora, Im fine. I just still can't believe tha-" I got interrupted when I saw Sephiroth come in. Two copies walked over to Violet and took her chains off. "Get off of her!!" He smiles at me and then walks over to me. "What are you going to do when Asher decides that he wants to leave you and Riku for Zack. It is his biological father. Why would he choose you both over his true father." I looked down and he just laughed. "Emma don't listen to him, he is just trying to get something out of you." Sora glares at Sephiroth as he walks over towards him now. "Well Sora, you seem pretty protective of her. Is there something that you never told Emma or Riku about yourself?" I looked up over at them and got curious. "We all know that whenever Emma and Riku first started going out, that you were jealous." Sora glares and then looks at me. "It's not true Emma, I have always liked Kairi and you know that. You are like a sister to me. I would never do that to Riku and you." I look down because I know he just wants a reaction out of me and Sora. I look up as soon as we hear a scream. "What are you doing to Violet?!" He ignores me and smiles. "You will see. Now we just need your son to be here. This is something he will need to be here for. Same for Riku." He looks at me then Sora one last time and walks into the room where Violet is.