Meeting Cloud and the Others

*Asher pov*

I woke up breathing heavily and saw Riku, Emma, Violet, Namine, and Sora all looking at me concerned. I looked over at Riku and hugged him tight, he hugged me back and rubbed my back. "I saw my parents die. My birth fathers friend, I don't know if he made it alive. I need to find out if he is." "What was his name?" I looked down and sighed. "I think it was Cloud. I think that was his friends name." I felt my father tense and then look over at my mother. "Call Leon, tell him to bring Cloud here." I looked up in surprise. "Cloud is alive?" Sora nodded. " Yeah he is. He should be on his way over."

*Cloud pov*

I get to Destiny Islands with Tifa, Leon, and Yuffie, where Riku told me to meet them. He told me there was someone here that I might know. I walk in and see them surrounding a young teenager. "Okay, were here whats going on?" The teenager looks at me and breathes heavily a bit and then I notice something familiar about him. "Are you Cloud?" I nod and he looks at me like he is desperate for something to happen. "Riku what is going on? Why are all of us here?" "Because this is something important. I need you to try and think of someone wh-" I finally realize who this kid was. "Asher?" Asher looks at me and smiles nervously. "I thought you died, Asher we didn't give up looking for you." I look at Riku and notice that he looks a bit upset. "Wait he found you guys when he was younger? Didn't he?" Riku nods and sighs. "I found him in an alley and heartless were surrounding him. He told me his parents died. He couldn't remember anything else. He didn't want to go with me, until he heard my name." "Cloud told me stories about all of you. He told me how I could trust you all. I remember that now. That's why I made sure I was always with you, Sora, mom, or Terra. Cloud what happened to my parents? Are they still alive?" I looked down in shame. "No, they died that day. They died protecting us both. Your father would have done anything to protect you from something that has been part of our lives for a while." Asher looks down and then a girl comes and puts a hand on his shoulder and then holds his hand. He looks back at her and smiles sadly. "Your father would be proud of you." Asher looks back at me and then turns to look for Riku. "Where did he go?" Emma looked down and sighed. "He needed to be alone for a bit." Asher looked upset when Emma said that. I hope that Riku is okay. "I should probably go and find him." Asher then walked away and went towards the way Riku did. "I can't believe that he is alive. If only Zack and Aerith could see him now. Hopefully Sephiroth doesn't find him." Emma looked right up at me after I said that, growing more and more concerned for Asher. "What happens if he does, do you know what is going on with Asher?" I looked at all of them and sighed sadly. "When me and Zack first met, there was something that we both had, that Sephiroth wanted, he got angry and wanted to do anything to get the power. Asher was born from both Aerith and Zack. His power was passed down to him. If he gets him, there is no telling what he will do to Asher. He wants the power and the only way to do it, is to either kill him or control him. He did that with me. I went back that night to find Aerith, she was alive, he was controlling me and I killed her. I promised her that I would find Asher again and take care of him. So whenever I got called here I was shocked to still see him alive." All of a sudden my head starts pounding. It only gets this way when Sephiroth is near. "We need to find Asher now! He's in danger. We need to get to him now." Emma looked at me really concerned. "What do you mean he is in danger?! What does he have anything to do with all of this. He was a kid when we found him!" Sora and Leon walk over to her and comfort her. "Emma we will make sure nothing happens to him. I promise. Now we need to find him." We all nod and leave.