Coming Up With a Plan

*Asher Pov*

We go over to the Kingdom of Corona and hide out in a place far away to still stay hidden. I told him I was going for a walk and decided to go to the castle. I knocked on the door and Flynn answered. "Hi Flynn." "Your dad and the few others you told Violet to bring are here." I smile and nod. I walk in and see my dad, Zack, and Cloud. I notice Violet and Rapunzel talking in the corner. I smile and walk over to the guys with Flynn. My father looks at me and hugs me tight. "I'm sorry that I had to leave, mom and the others got back right?" He nods. "She made it safely and so did the others. Avery was unharmed. But Asher you shouldn't be doing this." I nod then look down. "I'm doing this because he claims that he knows how to control the power that I have. I need to figure this out so I don't hurt you. Again. you need to keep this a secret from mom and the others. That way we can keep the plan a secret and make sure it will work and make it seem convincing." They all nod and I smile. "What's the plan?" "Sephiroth plans on making it his goal to make sure that everyone is here for the party that you are planning. He's making me come to the party because he knows that my family will be there. He said it was his test to see if he could trust me or not. I told him I would go. We'll have to trap him somewhere first to kill him." Cloud looks at us. "Were going to need someone to be bait for this." "I'll do it. He knows Asher wouldn't do anything to harm me. I'll be the bait." I look at Violet and Rapunzel as they walk over. "No way! Not happening." She shakes her head at me. "I'm doing it. Regardless of if you like it or not. Now go before he figures out that you are talking to us." She walks over to me and kisses me. "Come back here alive. I will be fine and if anything we have tons of people to help watch over me." She walks away with Rapunzel. Flynn smiles. "She will be fine, we also have guards here, especially during celebrations like this. I won't let anything happen to her or anyone. I will make sure of that." I smile and nod as he walks off. I turn and look at Zack. "You and I will need to have a talk after all of this is over. I need to learn about what happened. Why just now you decided to come and find me." Zack nods and slightly smiles. "I will don't worry. Hopefully everything stays according to plan." I smile and then look at Riku. "Keep mom safe okay?" I give him a hug and leave.