A Fight No One Wants to Fight

*Asher pov*

I must've been standing in the doorway of Violets room for a long time, because when I stopped thinking about it I see that Violet is staring at me. "Sorry. I was just thinking about something that happened when I was little. Anyway, I wanted to see how you are doing." she sighs and looks to me and then looks down. "I just want to see Jayden. I wanna see my brother." I sigh. "They won't let us leave. I want to find my parents too. I want to just at least try. They have given up so much for me and I feel like I owe them so much. I need to pay them back down all that they have done for me." She goes to speak when there is a knock on the door downstairs. I hear Vanitas answer it. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" The person responded saying "I need to know if Asher is here. I need to see him right now." I looked at Violet and then continued listening to what they were saying down by the doorway. Violet looked at me kind of nervous. Vanitas looks back at me knowing that I am listening and then turns to the person again. "Why do you want to see him?" The person sighed and then started speaking again. "I need to talk to him about something, please just let me speak with him!" Vanitas looks at me and I shake my head, telling him that I don't want to see whoever it is. Vanitas shut the door on them and went back to whatever they were talking about downstairs. "Asher, you said you wanted to talk to me about something else?" I know that I have heard that voice before, something similar, yet, I have no idea who it could have been that was so desperate to see me. I really didn't know a lot of people who wasn't part of this family. Well at least anyone that I could remember. I must've zoned out again, because I looked up at Violet and she looked at me a bit concerned. "Ash, are you okay? This is the second time that you zoned out." I nodded. "Yeah, Im fine, was just thinking about what is happening and what could possibly happen." I felt bad kind of lying to her, I didn't want to tell her how the voice was familiar, and how I couldn't figure out who it was. I went to go and ask Violet what I was going to ask her before, but I get interupted by both of us getting called downstairs to talk about something with them. Eraqus looks at me and sighs. "Each of them have gone to different worlds. So that means that we will all be splitting up." "What will we do about Avery, we can't take her and we can't just leave her here either." He looked at me after I asked that question. "Yen Sid already said that she can stay there for the time being. Mickey and the rest of them there will take good care of her. She will be safe through this all so don't worry." I nod and then look at Eraqus. "And what worlds are each of them at?" He sighed and then looked down. "Emma is at Castle Oblivion, Riku is at the Beast's castle, Aqua is at the Castle of Dreams, Terra is at Enchanted Dominion, Xehanort is at the Keyblade Graveyard, Jayden is at the Kingdom of Corona, and Sora is at Halloween Town." Ventus then decided to speak up. "Where are each of us going?" Leon you are going to Castle Oblivion, Asher you go to the Beast's castle, Roxas you are going to the Castle of dreams, Ventus you are going to the Enchanted Dominion, I will be going to the Keyblade Graveyard, Violet will be going to the Kingdom of Corona, and Vanitas will be going to Halloween Town." I looked down at the mention of me having to fight my dad, but I knew that they would figure out a way to get all of them back before I have to fight him. "When do we have to go?" We all agreed that we were going to leave today. Ventus took Avery to Yen Sid before he went to go and fight Terra.

*The next day*

*3rd person Pov*
Each of them got to the worlds that they were supposed to get to. All of them were nervous about having to go and fight their friends. Violet, Leon, Ventus, and Asher were especially scared, because they had to fight someone so close to them. Asher especially didn't want to fight the person that gave him a chance of a different life that he had. He was greatly appreciative of what everyone has done for him. As everyone gets to the places they are supposed to go, they prepare themselves for having to fight their friends and family. Leon goes and faces Emma. Emma smiles wickedly at him and draws her keyblade. "Hello dear brother. I was waiting to see who they would send to fight me." He stares at her and then sees that her eyes are the golden color and reminds himself that she is under a spell and not herself. She glares at him and they start their battle. Roxas makes it to the Castle of dreams, and finds Aqua trying to get into Cinderella's castle. "Aqua stop!" Aqua turns towards Roxas and laughs. "So they sent you to come after me. I really thought they would send Ventus. Oh well, I will just have to beat you, just like I would beat Ventus." Aqua gets her keyblade ready and they start their battle. Ventus finds Terra by where Aurora's castle is. Vanitas finds Sora looking for Jack Skellington. And Eraqus finds Xehanort at the Keyblade Graveyard.