A Choice That Was Made

*Asher pov*

Before I got to the balcony someone grabbed me and pulled me into an empty room. I smiled when I saw that it was my mother. "Mom what are you doing here? I didn't think you guys would be here." She smiled at me and hugged me. "I already know your plan and just gave your father an earful about it. I was going to do the same thing, but I can't help but think of how proud I am of you." I looked at her confused. She laughed. "You've definitely have grown up. I wanted to also say that if anything were to happen to me or anyone. Please don't blame yourself. I love you so much Asher. Just remember I will always be with you guys if something happens to me. Just know that I will always be in your heart." I looked at her concerned and confused. "Mom why do you think something is going to happen to you?" She looks at me and sadly smiles. "I just wanted to say all of that just in case." I hug her and that she looks upset and I go to ask her but she gives me a look that she won't tell me what she is up to. "Now go and see Violet. She looks gorgeous right now and I know she wants to see you before everything goes down." She kisses my forehead and whispers to me. "I will always be there to watch over you." She backed away and started heading back towards the crowd. I turn and I see Violet through the door so I start walking over to her on the balcony. "You look so gorgeous Violet." She turns around and smiles. "You look amazing too. I'm glad I get to see you." I pull her in for a kiss and we pull away when we hear someone walk out onto the balcony.  "Well look at who we have here." We turn around and see Sephiroth. I stepped in front of Violet. "Stay away from my family!" He smiles and looks to the door and I see everyone being dragged out of here. I looked at him an glared. "What are you trying to do?" Violet looked at me and grabbed my hand and she then looked at everyone around us. I look around and don't see my mother or Leon. I look at Sephiroth. "I told you I would do whatever you want. But you told me you wouldn't involve my family." All of a sudden I see my mother and Leon being dragged in to the area. She looks at me and nods reassuring me that it was okay, that whatever happened would be okay. Sephiroth looked at me. "Pick one to kill. If you don't I kill both of them. It's your choice."