Sephiroth

*Violet pov*

I laughed when Riku blushed and looked down. Jayden walked inside with Avery on his back just like he used to do with me when I was little. I walked back in the room. I shut the door and turned around and saw someone standing in the corner looking at Asher as he woke up. "Who are you?" Asher woke up and immediately got up in front of me. I looked at him and noticed that he was shaking a bit. He turned to me and whispered. "Go get help. I will hand-" He got interrupted when the guy ended up closer to him and grabbed him and then shoves him against the wall hard knocking him down. "You will give him motivation to help me. He loves you doesn't he?" I backed away and went to open the door but he stood in front of him. "I noticed you care about him too." I heard someone knock on the other side of the door. "Violet, its Zach is everything okay in there?" Sephiroth nodded at me and I looked down. "Yeah, were fine in here. Our friend Sephiroth decided to joi-" I got cut off when he pulled me back and put the dagger to my neck. "That wasn't what you were supposed to say. Shame that I have to kill you now." Asher must've heard that because once he got up he glared at Sephiroth. "I would let go of her if I were you. Its me you want. Let her go and I will come with you. I promise you I will." Sephiroth sighed and laughed. "I think I might keep her here with me to keep you motivated." The door opens and Zach, Cloud and Riku all step in and glare at Sephiroth. 

*Asher pov*

He leaves, but not before whispering something to me. I turn to her and make sure she is okay. "I told you to run Violet. Why didn't you?!" She looks at me shocked and then glares at me. "I wanted to make sure you were okay! I've heard stories about him. I wasn't going to just leave you there by yourself! I wanted to make sure that you didn't get hurt! Why are you getting mad at me?! You are the one he wanted so you should have ran!" Violet looked annoyed with me at this point, but I didn't want her to get hurt because of me. I looked over towards the door and saw my mom, dad, a new guy, and Cloud looking at us, I turned and looked at Violet. "Violet I just don't want anything to happen to you. I don-" "Oh so it's okay for you to get hurt? I don't think that's fair at all." She sighs and sits on the bed and I notice there is a bruise on her arm. "Did he do that?" She looks down at it and nods. "I'm fine though. Don't worry about me." I nod and look down. The new guy looks at me and smiles softly. "Asher?" I look at him confused and nod and then look over to Riku and Emma who look slightly upset. "Asher thats your father. Your biological father." I looked at Emma as she said that and looked back over at Zach. "I was told you were dead. Have you been alive this whole time?" Zach looked down and that's when I had my answer. "I didn't know you were still alive, I haven't been in contact with anyone in a while. I didn't even get in contact with Cloud and them." I looked down and nodded. I looked back up and saw Avery running in and I smiled. "Hi Ashy!" I hugged her close and then looked at Zack. "We do need to talk, but before anything, I can't leave this place, this is my home. I can't just leave the people that cared for me all my life. Well for most of my life." Zack smiles softly and nods. "I wouldn't make you leave either. I know this is your family, I am thankful you found the people Cloud told you to look for. I can tell that they have taken care of you very well." My mom stepped forward and walked over to Violet, pulling her out of the room so she can look at the bruise on her arm. Me, Sora, my father, Cloud, Terra, Ventus, and Zack were all talking. Jayden and Leon went with my mother and Violet. After a while we heard two screams, my dad and I stood up and automatically knew whose screams they were. We both run down to where they were, only to see Jayden and Leon knocked out. I looked at dad and noticed he was panicking now. The others come in and I notice Terra looking upset that he wasn't in there to help them. I look down and see the necklace my mom had laying on the ground. I pick it up and look at it.