Battle at the Kingdom of Corona

*Violet Pov*

I go to Corona and decide to go to the spot that me and Jayden would always go and hide out. I was right he was right at that spot. I noticed two other people with him though. I look closely and see that he has a keyblade pointed at Flynn and Rapunzel. I run over and stand in between them shoving Jayden back and away from the two. "Jayden stop it!" Jayden looks at me and smiles. "Come on Violet join me and let's bring the darkness back. We both know that Flynn and Rapunzel both left us to die! So why not kill them?!" He looks at me and then I see him hesitate with everything. "Jayden, think about how they wanted to do something for us but they couldn't do anything, especially these two. Flynn would always make sure we had something, he would drop food off to us. Jayden you have to fight the darkness. Please! I don't want to fight you!" Jayden pointed the keyblade towards me and we both start fighting. He goes towards me and ends up hitting me right in the side. I yell in pain and fall to my knees. " You know our parents are dead because they wanted to protect you. You were still in the house! They went back in to save you. I took care of you while you were a child because I promised them I would protect you. I had to give into the darkness to save you! All of this is because of you!" I knew he wasn't actually himself, but I wonder if he had actually meant it. Once I turn back to him, I notice that he isn't finished, so I get up the best that I can and I go to block, but I miss it and he hits me again hitting me in the same side and knocking me down. "Jayden! Stop please!" Jayden has this blank look on his face, I prepare myself for him to strike again as he is about to bring his keyblade down, he hesitates. I look up and see his eyes switch to the bright green that they were before all of this. He stops and I see him fight this. He drops his keyblade and then falls to his knees holding his head and yells in pain a bit. I look at him and then notice Flynn and Rapunzel come towards me as I sit still. I turn my attention to Jayden again and try to get up to go over and help him. Flynn helps steady me. Jayden looks up and I smile when his eyes are green again. He looks at me upset with himself. He remembers all that he did and all that he has said. "Violet I am so sorry about all of this. I don't blame you at all." I looked at him and then down at the ground. "C'mon we have to get you home or something." He looks at me and then Flynn and Rapunzel. "Flynn, I am so sorry about everything. I didn't mean to do an-" "Jayden, its fine. I understand how lost you both felt whenever you were little, but trust me when I say that if you stick with Riku and all of them, that you will be able to have the family that you have always wanted." I look at him and nod in reassurance. 

*3rd person pov*

All of the battles have come close to an end, there was still one very important one that needed to be fought. The one between Riku and Asher. Everyone had gone back to Destiny Islands. Emma, Sora, Violet, and Vanitas all decided to go to Hollow Bastion, to see if they can find Riku and Asher. As soon as they spotted them, they were both fighting. Asher was already banged up a bit. They all knew that Asher didn't want to fight the only father figure he grew up with. As they all went towards to go inside the castle, they noticed that there was a barrier around it. So all they could do was sit there and watch them fight, and hope that Riku snaps out of it.