Powers?

*Asher pov*

I look at Violet and walk towards her again but Jayden stands in front of her shoving me out of the way. "Do that again. I dare you!" Violet looks at both of us pissed off. I see some of the guys inching towards us. Jayden nods goes to walk away and I turn to walk away too. I feel a hand go onto my shoulder, thinking that it is Jayden again, I turn around and punch them in the face. I then realize that it was Violet. Violet was sitting on the ground looking at me scared. Jayden turns and glares at me. Vanitas grabs Violet taking her out of the way. Terra stands in between us. My dad grabs me and holds me back while Roxas does the same with Jayden. "Vio-Violet. I-I didn't me-mean to hi-hit you." I stuttered out. She looked at me and then Jayden. "Both of you need to get your act together! Right now, I can't even look at you!" She put her hand on the part of her face that I hit. She then shook her head and left with Vanitas, Aqua, Avery, and my mom. The rest left, besides Xehanort, Eraqus, my dad, Jayden, and Sora. "What were both of you thinking?" I look at Sora and then look down. "You hurt my sister Asher, not just emotionally, but now you hit her. I knew you weren't good for her!" I looked at him shocked. "I didn't mean to hurt her. You know that! And I didn't mean for Cassandra to kiss me either! I want to be with Violet. Not Cassandra! She came up and kissed me." Jayden looked at me and sighed. "Give her some space. Maybe it would be better off if we didn't go back to Destiny Island." Sora looks at my father and they both sorta laugh at each other and so do Eraqus and Xehanort. "What is so funny?" "Asher, you both remind me or your father, and you probably remind Eraqus and Xehanort as themselves too. Believe it or not me and Riku didn't always get along. It took you Emma coming to the island to change that. The whole Ansem thing too. Made me realize that I can't lose him as a friend. I got something that he or anyone can't copy or take away from me and that was our friendship." I looked at them shocked, I never thought that they would have fought or anything like that. "Jayden, I understand the need to protect Violet from anything, it's how Terra, Ventus, Roxas, Axel and Sora felt with Emma. They felt like they had to go above and beyond for her. Just like you felt like you had to. There are others that will protect her now, that can help with that. You both aren't alone anymore. You have us as a family." Jayden looked down and nodded. He then looked at me and seemed less tense. "I know you like my sister, I just don't want her getting hurt. We have been on our own for so long, so having anyone other than me be with her and protect her, it throws me off. I really do trust you with her Asher. I just need time to get used to the idea of my little sister dating someone that I actually approve of." I looked down and shook my head. "I shouldn't have punched her even though I thought that it was you. I am sorry for hurting her." I looked at my father and Sora who were both smiling at me. I smile back and then all of a sudden, something felt wrong. I started getting this bad feeling that something was going to happen. For now, I decided that I would push away the feeling and just try and enjoy some time with my family. We all decided to go back to Destiny Island. When we get back, I sigh and go straight to Violet's room. Before I walk in I hear Violet crying. I look down and then walk into her room. She looks up and I see her face starting to bruise. "Violet, I'm sorry for what I did. I wish that I could do something to make it better. I-I" I look down and she is still sitting there looking scared. She then saw how much guilt I was feeling with everything that happened and then got up and hugged me. I pulled away and then carefully put my hand by the bruise. After thinking to myself, that I wish that it would heal, I pulled my hand back and the bruise was gone. She noticed that I was surprised about something. She went over and then looked in the mirror and noticed that it was gone also. "Wh-what just happened?!" "I don't know, I thought about it healing, wishing that I could make it go away and it did. Please don't say anything yet about this. I don't want everyone freaking out." She nodded and then smiled a bit. "Oh and Violet.." She looked at me and then I took her by surprise and kissed her. She was surprised at first but then she kissed back. We pulled away and she looked at me. "What was that for?" I kissed her again and then answered. "I really like you Violet. I didn't know that Cassandra was going to come back. I really wish that you didn't have to see her kiss me. I like you...not her." She smiles and blushes. I smirk and then kiss her again. "We have to tell your parents about what happened though, cause what if they know what could have happened and how to help control whatever it is. I will stand by your side while we do figure it out." I nod and we walk downstairs to where my parents, Jayden, Sora, Eraqus, and Xehanort were. They look up at me and can automatically tell that I am nervous about something. "Wait Violet where did the bruise that you had from getting punched go?" They all looked at her like she was crazy. "I might have healed it?" Xehanort and Eraqus look at each other and then my mom looks at them too. "Do you two know what could have happened? Or what is going on with him?" Xehanort speaks up. "We need to get you to Namine. There might be something that you aren't remembering, maybe she can bring it back." Sora stood up and sighed. "Do we want to let him go through that? What if what happened to me happens to him? I don't want anything to happen to his memories." I looked at both of them. "I will do it. Especially if it helps me figure out what Vanitas had originally told you all when I was little. If there is something different and that I could get answers on then I will do it." My dad looked at me and sighed. "We just got you back, I don't want anything happening to you either." "Dad, just let me do this please!" He looked at Emma and she nodded and then he looked back at me and nodded. "Okay, we can do this. Someone get Namine here." After a few hours of waiting for Namine to get here we get everything set up. My parents hug me and I can tell they are a bit upset that I was going through this. I smiled at Violet and then I did what Namine told me to do and walked inside the pod. After a few minutes of being in there I started getting extremely tired. I fell asleep right away.