Chapter 12 - Our Press Conference

(20101206)

Park Jin Young just can't believe what he heard recently. His boy from 2PM, Nichkhun confessed that he's going to be a dad. He explained that his girlfriend and also his make believe wife, Victoria, is pregnant. He just can't believe his ear.

"WHAT ?!" Park Jin Young let out a loud voice.

Khun only stiff in his position. He knew that he already drop the bomb and make everything worse now. He thought this is the better way.

Then suddenly, Khun bends on his knees and plead to Park Jin Young, "Please, just punish me, hyung. Please keep this secret. I don't want anyone to hurt her"

Park Jin Young surprised with it, he bends down to Khun and help him to stand, "Ya , Khun-ah. I know that this is hard for you. I can help you keep this secret. But, I can't guarantee that SM Ent won't do anything to her".

Khun let out a sigh, "I know, hyung. I'll try to figure this out"
Park Jin Young taps Khun's shoulder and then hugs him, "Khun-ah ! Be strong, boy!" Khun feels a quarter of his burden already melts.

Nichkhun

Jin Young hyung and Min Jae hyung gave me support. They told me to make a press conference to tell the whole Korea, no, the whole Asia and even the whole world about me dating Vic. But first, I have to tell my mom.

"Sawadeeka, me ka (mom)", I greet my mom in thai.

"Sawadeeka, Khun", she replies. "How are you, son ? How's Vic ? I miss her..."

Actually it's bad, mom. "Not quiet good, mom. I call you to apologize to you"

"For what, khun ?"

"I made a mistake, mom. I did something bad"

"What is it, son ? Just tell me, even it's really bad. Maybe mom can help you"

I pause for a moment, take a deep breath as I'm going to spill my mistake. "Mom, I'm going to be a dad"

I let the sentence absorbed perfectly to my mom. This will be a shocker for her and also for my big family. I just can't imagine my parents face expression now.

There's only silence from my mom. I know she's shocked.

"Mom ?", I ask slowly. I have to be careful now that I broke her heart.

"Khun...", she replies. That's the only word that came out from her.

"Mom, I know this is a shocker. I...we did it and now I'm going to be a dad. I made a mistake, and I'm not going to make another mistake, mom"