Chapter 19 - [SherleenWooyoung] A Date to Remember

(20101222)
Sherleen

It started when 2PM had a concert in Bangkok. P'Khun introduced me to his members and there's Wooyoung Oppa, my brother's best buddy. He's cute. It seems like a love at the first sight. It was a short meeting and before he left, he gave me a 2PM WY sweater. Maybe he thought it was as a friendly gift, but for me, it means a lot. I wish that he didn't see me just as his best friend's sister.

2PM is having a CF shooting. Khun is sitting on a couch and texting to Vic. He's really concern about her packed schedule and really afraid that'll endanger her pregnancy. Taec and Chansung are joking around and tease Junho. Junsu is busy with his iTouch. And Wooyoung is left alone. Wooyoung walks toward Khun and sits beside him.

"Hyung, what are you doing ?", He asks.

"I'm texting my wife. She's being overworked sometimes and I'm afraid it'll endanger her pregnancy", Khun answers with flat expression. A little bit furious inside.

"Yeah, she needs to eat properly", Wooyoung adds. "Hey, let's eat Samgyupsal together with your wife, hyung !"

Khun turns his head to look at him, "Sorry, Woo. I can't. I already promised to have a family dinner with my wife, Sherleen and Channie"

Wooyoung gives a surprise look when he heard "Sherleen" name mentioned. "Sherleen's here ?", He asks with surprise.
"Yeah, she and Channie accompany Vic from Bangkok", Khun explains.

"Why she didn't tell me ?", Wooyoung mumbles.

Khun, who still can hear it clearly, now gives Wooyoung a strange stare, "and why would my sister have to tell you if she's here?"

Okay, sticky situation, Woo. False action.
"No. Nothing", then Wooyoung stands up and leave Khun, who's still giving him a strange stare.

Sherleen

From : 2PM WY

You're here in Seoul ?

Why didn't you tell me ?

It's from Wooyoung Oppa. I didn't tell him that I'm in Seoul. I wonder if he found out from P'Khun. I reply his text right away.

To : 2PM WY

Annyeonghaseyo.

I'm here in Seoul, Oppa.

I forgot to text you :p

I laugh as I hit the send button. P'Chan, who's beside me, shakes his head and pats playfully on my head.

"P'Chan, why you hit me ?", I pout and giving an angry look to him. "Hahaha... it's just funny to see you in love like this", He replies.
It doesn't take long to make my cheeks blushes.
Then, my phone vibrate, a new text message.