Chapter 16 - The Power of Khuntorians

(20101214)

Victoria

Khun called me. He told me about the show, it's so sad that I can't be there with him, he made it for me but I can't be there. I felt miserable right away. But he told me that this is the best way to protect me.

"It's okay, even though you were not there, but in my heart, you're besides me", Khun says over the phone, "I miss you, Omma. How's your activity today ?"

I laugh over his lousy flirt, "Well, I still feel nausea and vomit sometimes, but thanks to Mom and Grandma, they made me a delicious meal and I can start to eat properly now. It's not good for our baby if I kept loose appetite like this"

Khun sighs, "Take care of our baby well, Omma. I'm sorry I can't be there with you"

"Appa, you already gave me more than I could give to you. Kamsahamnida", I reply. My babo husband already did something big for me. I don't know if I can do the same to him.

"So, how's Thailand ? Sent your PadThai to me !!! I miss eating PadThai !!!", Khun let out his noisy act.

I giggle, "It'll be rotten by the time the PadThai got there, sweetheart".
Khun gives a silence after that. Did I say something wrong by rejected his order ? "Waeyo ?", I ask slowly, afraid of his roars.
"You called me sweetheart...", he says.

I clear my throat and say casually, "And what's with that ?" I really don't know what's wrong of calling him sweetheart. I watched enough HBO, Star World and others since everyday I spent my time with either Meka or Sherleen. I watched those Americans saying sweetheart to those who they love.

"It's American way...", he says, still with surprised tone.

"I learn quiet well here, Appa", I laugh. "Aigoo... suddenly it's cold here" I let out my aegyo, suddenly, the room's getting cold.

Khun tones change, "Really ? Gee, I wish I could fly to you now straight away. Hugging you and Kissing you and ...." Where's this heading to ? I think I know.

I cut it when he hasn't finished his sentence, "Aigoo...stop it, Appa"

"Waeyo ? Is that wrong doing such saying like that ? ... and we're kissing deeply more than before...", he continues his imagination, and it's killing me. It's not the right time for such a phone lust.

"Ya ! Appa ! Stop it !", I say as I went childlike.
"Aigoo, Omma...I really want to do that to you...I miss you...", he explains.

"But, it's not polite...Your baby is listening...", I say as I giggle too. "Don't make your self such a pervert dad"

Khun apologizes straight away, "Mianhae, aegi-ya... Appa did wrong to you. Omma is right. Sleep tight, aegi-ya.."