Chapter 17 - Would You Marry Me ?

(20101217)

Khun calls Vic after he left SM Ent Building. Khun left with a happy face and a warm feeling of being accepted. He drives back to his dorm.

"Omma, It's over now. You get second chance from your boss", Khun says as he turns on the radio and luckily, they play "I'm In Love".

"Jinjja yo ? What did you do ?", Vic asks with surprise.

"Well, Khuntorians did bugging him everyday and it seems he got fed up. Then I met him one on one and I promised him that you will do your best to regain your name. And then he said that don't make him regret that he gave you a second chance", he explains.

Over the phone, Khun can hear her sobs. A happy and relieve sob.

"Omma, kwenchana ?", he asks.

She's still sobbing, "I'm fine. It's just, I feel so relieve now. Thank you, Appa"

"Thanks to Khuntorians that helped me. Their love for you is the reason why they did that", He says.

"I have to thank them all", She says.

"Aaa... dedio (finally), we can be together at last", Khun says with a relieve tone.

Vic laughs. Her right hand runs to her tummy, and rub it slowly. There's other plan to think about.

"I'm going back to Seoul next day", she says.

"I'll pick you up then", he says. "You're not going alone right ?"

"No, I'm with Nichchan Oppa and Sherleen", she answers.

Khun raises his eyebrow. 2 escorts for her wife ? Whoa, Mom must be really worry that much.

"P'Chan and Sherleen ? Why don't Yanin also coming ? Or even my whole family coming ?", Khun jokes and he chuckles.

Vic chuckles to at her husband jokes., "She's having a fashion show coming up"

"How's my aegi ?", suddenly Khun asks about his baby.

"He's fine", Vic answers. "He missed you, Appa"

"I missed him too. Oh wait, Him ? So now you're expecting it to be a baby boy ?", he asks with surprised. Last time they went to Jeju, Vic wanted to have a baby girl.

"You told me when we went to Jeju that you wanted a baby boy. And after I think about it, baby boy is better. He'll be protecting me"

"Ya ! I'm the one who suppose to protect you both !", Khun let out his fatherly side. "Omma, I really missed your touch..."