Mine

A small smile crept up on Liv's face. Her hand instinctively made her way to her belly. Liv couldn't believe a small Teller was growing inside her. The baby would come out blonde! Maybe even with blue eyes! Liv was excited. She heard the door open.

Liv hurriedly put the three tests in a drawer and made her way to the living room. Liv expected to see Jacob but was pushed down to the floor by Daniel Ledger.

Liv tried to scream. She swung her arms but stopped when Daniel lifted a knife to her throat.

Tears started to escape her eyes. Liv had to protect her baby. She had to do whatever it took.

"No, no why are you crying Olivia? It's me, Professor Ledger." He traced her cheek with his knife. "We had a real connection back in Los Angeles. I couldn't let that get lost!"

He stood up with the knife "But you came straight here to be with that Jackson Teller boy.."

Liv cried softly, "Please, I don't know you..."

"How can you say that!?" He screamed and threw her flower vase across the room breaking it.

She shut her mouth up again.

"You don't understand how much pain you've caused me." He rubbed his head with the hand that held
the knife. 

"Up you go."

He grabbed her by the arm as she whimpered and threw her onto the bed. Daniel got on top of her. "Oh, sweet Olivia...Olivia Cayce. You're all mine." He began to kiss her throat.

Tears kept falling from her eyes.
He stood up again with the knife in his hand.
"Let me go freshen up...may I?" He smiled and stepped into the bathroom.

Liv had to think quickly. She knew Jake had a gun in here somewhere. Liv regretted letting Tig take Keanu for the weekend. Liv looked to her right to see the bat she kept in her closet. She made a run for it but was grabbed once again by Daniel.

He held her tight "What's this?" He held the three pregnancy tests to her face.

"I'm guessing it's not mine..." he threw her down to the floor. "We're going to have to make our own baby, Olivia! But first we must get rid of this one."

"No!" Liv screamed. Daniel slapped her which sent her straight back to the floor.

Daniel grabbed her clothes hanger. He unwinded it.

Liv didn't notice what he was doing. Her head was still spinning from the hit.

The sound of a motorcycle approaching gave them both different emotions. Daniel lunged for her again but kept her mouth shut by clamping his hand over her mouth. He held the knife to her throat as soon as Jax came running in. He knew there was bad news when her door was left open.

Horror erupted in Jax's face. He held his hands up.
Liv looked at him with fear and sadness.

"No one has to get hurt here, man." Jax spoke.

"Just that baby.." Daniel whispered.

"What?" Jax then suddenly understood.

Liv bit Daniel's hand hard which sent him to a fit of pain. Liv reached the floor when Jax let a bullet go through Daniel's head.

Liv screamed at the sight of it. She screamed at the stain of blood that covered her wall.
Jax wrapped her around in his arms as she cried. Liv's eyes were stuck like glue on Daniel's lifeless body.

Jax carried her out to the living room. She kept shaking. Jax kissed her hands and held her tight. All Liv did was sob until she found sleep.

Jax stood. He went to the room immediately to tie up the man's body as soon as Liv knocked out. He used her shower curtain and rolled him up. As he began to drag him out he noticed the pregnancy tests on the floor. He grabbed them and smiled but that smile was soon taken by his current situation.

How could he take care of his family? This life isn't meant for anyone to grow up in.

He pushed the thoughts away and focused on getting the corpse out of Liv's house.

When Liv woke up she was still on her couch. Jax was sitting in a white T-shirt. He was sitting on the floor laying back on the couch. He noticed through the TV reflection that Liv was up.

He quickly sat up on the couch "Hey" Jax ran his hands through her hair.

"Hi.." She wiped her nose. "Is he gone?"

"Yeah, don't worry about it anymore."

"What if someone finds it? We'll both be put away"

"That's not going to happen, Liv. I'm going to protect you even if it did. Protect you and the baby." Jax placed his hand on her belly.

"So you found out huh" Liv gave a weak smile as she wiped her tear away. "Jax, I understand if this is something you don't want right now.."

"It's something I want, Liv. First good thing that's happened since you've come back to town. The club has been going south these last weeks..."

"I had been meaning to ask you about that. About the night they brought Cameron in."

"Clay and I had argued. Tiggy was pissed that Clay was paying me more attention to me than his rapey ass"

"Brains before blood" Liv said as if she were letting out a breath.

"Exactly" Jax replied.

"How are we going to do this Jax?"

"Same way Donna does it. Same way my mom did it. Except you won't be without me."

"I can't lose you, Jax. I don't know if I'm strong enough to keep going if something happens to you.."

"I'm not going anywhere, trust me."

They both sat there holding hands.

"What do you think it's gonna be?" Jax asked with a smile.

"Too early for me to tell" Liv giggled.

"I think he'll be a boy."