Gemma's Caddy

Unser travelled to Teller-Morrow Mechanics. Both Clay and Jax ended up drinking themselves to the verge of passing out.

  "There's a car out by the power and water construction site. Needs a tow." Unser starts.

   "Call the garage" Clay wasn't in the mood.

   "It's Gemma's caddy. She ran off the road. Olivia was there too."

   "They alright?" Clay took his sunglasses off.

    "They're at St. Thomas." Unser answered.

     "You're just telling me this shit now!?" Clay ran his hand through his gray hair.

   "Just found out. Came looking for you." Unser lied. He took Gemma's car and let it run off the side of the road, ruining it before anyone got there.

  "Shit, I gotta get, Jax" Clay walked off to find his step-son.

Gemma and Liv both sat on separate hospital beds.

"There's a number of small tears. We'll start you on antibiotics right away. It's standard procedure to treat for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea, even before the test results are back." Ryan told Gemma.

"How's the baby?" Gemma asked for Liv. She had zoned out and grown incredibly tired.

  "The baby is fine." He had performed an ultrasound on Liv before anything "It's her head that's concerning me. You gotta stay up for a few more hours, alright Liv?"

"Sorry to interrupt, Doc" Unser poked his head through the door "I need a word with the ladies"

Ryan nodded and left the room.

"What is it?" Liv asked.

  "Clay and Jax are here"

Gemma jolted "You son of a bitch!"

"I told him you were in a car accident" Unser raised his hand.

  "What?" The two asked in unison. Liv was hoping Unser spilled the beans.

   "I ran your caddy into a concrete barrier out by the utility shed. Take my head off if you want!"
  Unser sighed "I just didn't know any other way to see this. They don't know nothing else."

Gemma relaxed "I don't  want to see him yet."

  "Everyone's here, Gemma. The guys too."

"Jesus Christ" Liv mumbled.

Ryan stepped back in.

  "Is there anyone you didn't tell?" Scarasm evident in Gemma's voice.

As much as Liv wanted to be hugged by Jax, she also didn't want to see him. She didn't want to see Jacob. Liv wasn't sure what lies she would have to come up with to get them off her back yet.

If Liv told them what had happened to them, they would be kicking themselves over and over again what they would believe was their fault. Liv didn't want the two people she loved most in the world blaming themselves.

   "They'll win" Gemma said quietly.

   "Who's they, honey?" Unser asked with concern.