Praying

Liv walked through the metal detectors with Jake following right behind. Jax wouldn't let her go see Otto on her own. She left the hospital to go see Otto as soon had Jax told her about the attack. Jax was back in Charming though. He was handling more club business.
She couldn't help but feel this was her fault. Her God father was now nearly blind because of her, because she kept from telling the truth.
    "You alright?" Jake looked at her.
    "Just haven't come to visit in a while...a little nervous." She lied. The guilt was eating at her. Jacob could tell that, that wasn't the real reason she was acting different but before he could ask again, Otto was wheeled in  by an officer. A big bandage was laid over his right eye.
    "Otto..." Liv said painfully. She went to hug him but was yelled at to stop by the officer.
   She sighed. Liv and Jacob sat across from him.
       "How is that I can still tell it's you through that bright yellow dress?" Otto chuckled.
   "Oh, Otto, I'm so sorry." She grabbed his hand and cried. Liv remembered how much he loved to read and would send him books when she could.
    "Olivia, it isn't your fault." He squeezed her hand. Liv just continued to cry thinking otherwise. Jacob patted her back.
    "Is there anything we can do?" Jacob asked Otto.
    "Nah," he waved "I've been through worse."
    "I'll be seeing to getting you an appointment with an eye doctor, alright? So, we can get you better reading glasses." Liv told him.
      "Now, that does sound nice." Otto leans back in his chair.
     "Hey, can you see the bandaid on Liv's nose?" Jake asked curiously.
    Liv glared at him.
    "I was wondering what that big blob on her face was" Otto rubbed his chin "Got in another cat fight I presume?" He joked.
    "Nah, I wouldn't have been hurt if I did." Liv laughed.
    "Gemma clocked her." Jake says for her.
    "It was an accident." Liv jumped in before Otto could say anything. "I'm also sorry for not calling or visiting sooner."
"Don't worry about it. I know you've got a baby on the way and a career to take care of. Your parents," Otto continued "They'd be proud. They'd be proud of the both of you."
Jake and Liv looked at each other a little unsure if that were really true. The two said goodbye and assured Otto that Luann would be making it in tomorrow. She got busy at the studio.

On their way back to Charming, it was a quiet ride. Liv kept her hand on her bump. She would be going in to see the doctor more now that they were nearing closer to month seven. They mentioned Abel would most likely be put in an incubator right out of the womb. Liv tried not to blame herself. She knew that this was a chance because of Jax' brother.
"What are you thinking?" Jacob questioned.
"Well, I'm praying." Liv said matter of factly, this caught Jacob by surprise. Liv hadn't prayed since before her parents died.
"For what?"
"For Abel. Jax. Otto. You." She looks at him.
"Hey, we're all going to be fine." Jacob tried to comfort her.
Liv nods, not wanting to continue the conversation. A few minutes later, a ringing runs through the car.

   Jacob answers quickly "Yeah, I'll be there. Yeah, here she is."
He passes the phone to Liv.
   "Hey, baby" She says sweetly knowing it's Jax.
   "Hey, how did it go?" Jax smiles at the tone of her voice.
    "Alright. I'm gonna get him an appointment with an eye doctor." She tells him.
    "Are you going to come to the shop?" He asks.
    "Yeah, I need to drop something off for Gemma."
    "Speaking of the devil..."
   "Jax, go easy on her. It was an accident." Liv sighs.
   "We'll see. Alright, love you, bye." He ends the call.
Liv hands the phone back to Jacob.
   "Meeting at the chapel tonight?" Liv asks casually.
Jacob looks at her and then nods.
    "Retaliation?" She asks again.
   "I don't know..." Jacob comes to a sudden halt "Oh, shit..."
    They stop to see a street brawl in front of the barber shop where Jax pushed Ledger through the plate of glass. That seemed so long ago now.
    Jacob parks the car in the middle of the street and then hops out to help his brothers. Liv's eyes are wide as she sees Jax punching the Neo Nazis. She then turns to see the blonde girl who concussed her the night of the incident.
    "It was them..." Realization hits her. Those are the men who now own what was Sherman's. Those were the men who showed up at the lot the night of Bobby's Welcome Home party...Zobelle's Aryan Crew.
   It's not too long until the police show up to arrest the groups. Liv watches as Jax, Jacob, Opie, Tig and Clay are pushed into police cars. She immediately calls Teller-Morrow to have their bikes picked up. Liv takes the car and follows them up.

   Liv is in the car, waiting in the parking lot for almost two hours by the time one of Unser's police men are there to let her know they're being let out.
She immediately jumps into Jax' arms. Zoebelle's crew watches the exchange. Liv notices and feels herself tightening her grip around Jax.
    "I'm okay" he says.
    When she lets go she notices David Hale and her brother now by their side.
   "We gotta go talk to Jacob Hale" Jax tells her.
   Liv looks at David "Ah, the deputy's big brother"
David rolls his eyes.
     "You alright to go home?" Jax asks.
      "Yeah, I have the keys" she dangles them. She bids  the two farewell as they hop onto their bikes.
     "Olivia, can I talk to you?"
    Liv turns around to see David Hale still waiting by her.
She inches her way to him "What can I do for you?"
    "Unser. He told me about assault."
    Liv's eyes widen. She can't find anything to say.
   "I just want you to know that I'm going to do whatever it takes to—"
    "Don't. I can't talk about this..." Liv hops back into her car feeling anxious. She cursed herself for letting those assholes get away with her mental state. She drove to Teller-Morrow to find Gemma. Liv didn't know if she could keep holding it all in but a small part of her felt relief. There was now another person she didn't have to lie to.
As she stepped onto the pavement, she spotted Gemma sitting on the bench looking defeated. Liv decided against telling her that Hale now knew. She thought they both had enough going on that day. Liv sat next to Gemma.
"Here," Liv handed her the paper with the appointment information "Dr. Lich. Ryan said she was good."
Gemma took the paper "I ain't going to a shrink."
"Go or I will tell Hale that you assaulted me. I'll file a report." Liv smiled at her evilly.
"There she is..." Gemma laughed and put the paper in her purse.
"Jax here?"
    "In the chapel."
    The group of bikers come out one by one. Liv, as always, makes her way to Jax. He smiles at the sight of her and happily opens his arms. At this point, Liv just needed comfort. They stood happy in each other's arms until an explosion took place causing Chibs to fall and break his skull.
Everyone watches as this unfolds. The car that caused the explosion, now in bits and on fire. Jax is the first to break out yelling for Chibs. Liv stands there, hands on her mouth watching the blood poor out of Chibs' skull. Juice is on the phone with 911 as Liv finally walks over to assist Jacob, who is performing CPR.
"Gemma" Liv looks at her child's grandmother in agony. This was on them.