0.4 you'll be back

song of the chapter: you'll be back - hamilton

✦✧✦✧
Jake has no twitter but for the sake of this story it exists.
✦✧✦✧

Jon Watts | @jnwtts
    #FFH has been under production for 1   
    day. we've already had a murder and    
    and a homeless @TomHolland1996
    Aaron Tveit | @AaronTveit
so that's why Jeremy woke up crying.
#RIPBachelor
Brendon Urie | @brendonurie
now all those blurry videos Sarah got
make a lot more sense.
#RIPBachelor
Nina Moroles | @caffenina
I'm going to kill @TomHolland1996 for
murdering my godson.  
   #JusticeForBachelor
Cassie Collins | @bordercollins
  I'm in. #JusticeForBachelor
Martina Kivi | @notauntmay
  he was hardly homeless @jnwtts .
  #JusticeForBachelor
  Harrison Osterfield |   
  @HazOsterfield
   If I help, can I get my stuff from the         
   room, @notauntmay ?
  Martina Kivi | @notauntmay
  maybe @HazOsterfield

Spidey | @friendlyspidey
     I'm all here for @TomHolland1996 's     
     friends and family plotting his murder      
     over a fish.
Tom Holland | @TomHolland1996

↳ Tom Holland | @TomHolland1996

  Martina Kivi | @notauntmay

→ Jon Watts | @jnwtts     @RobertDowneyJr control your         children

Jon Watts | @jnwtts
     @RobertDowneyJr control your  
      children.

despite not having met the man a lot of times, Robert had taken to giving the young woman some advice over the phone. she and her cousin became more of Susan's children, the others quite liking them.

"Hey, Jon." Martina politely greeted her director. "sorry for nearly killing your star."

"no problem." how could anyone be mad at her? she smiled in relief, knowing not everyone would take so kindly to their antics. "at least work will be a lot less boring. not that it is ever boring working with such a close group of friends."

around the room, the actors caught up with one another after months apart. from what her nephew and his friend had shared, these next weeks would be a lot interesting.

"well, I can't promise this won't happen again." May kept a sheepish expression. "but next time I'll be sure to record it."

"send it to Matt, he's the one in charge of our back stage video."

As he left to talk to other people, she took her seat. It was a big moment, their first table read, and the somewhat inexperienced actress felt that familiar tugging sensation in her chest begin. Of course no one realized because she'd become a master at hiding it after years.

"hey, have you met Zendaya?" tom sat down beside her, the actress in question on his right.

"not yet." both girls smiled and exchange pleasantries. they seemed to share many interests, specially when it came to social causes. "I can tell we are going to have a lot of fun."

the trio chatted away while things didn't start. Had they been paying more attention, they'd have noticed the man approaching Tom or how he was about to tap on his shoulder.

"Jesus." once again, he had water all over himself.

"not really." their new company said between bouta of laughter. "I'm just Jake."

great, Tom thought. he had just embarrassed himself in front of his role models.

"Jake? sunday in the park Jake?" Her mind flashed back to one of the most amazing musicals she had watched, vividly remembering an instant crush on him.

"precisely. you must be Martina Kivi?" He said like he hadn't been watching her since he came in, or following her work from the moment they met many years ago.

"that's me." May wanted to face palm.

"and you must be the fish killer." Tom turned to his aunt who had tweeted up a storm last night.

"it was an accident."

✦✧✦✧

(I kinda like where this is going.)

(almost 300 views?? thank u x)