EIGHT. i know

NATALIE D'ANGELO

NATALIE D'ANGELO

i wipe my nose as we run to the boys bathroom by mr. salerno's, meeting up with the boys. all the boys are gathered there. all of them but will.

even though will was the one that said dart was there...

"where's dart?" mike questions dustin. "i don't know not here" dustin says. he sounds oddly suspicious but i think i'm the only one thinking that. "what?" mike says opening one of the stall doors.

"he said by salerno's right?" max asks. "yeah, maybe will has him" dustin shrugs.

i zone out onto the floor. i rarely ever used my powers and the times i did it hurt my head. not just regular headaches, migraines, disabling migraines that pounded through my whole body.

i used my powers once a year at the very very most.

"nat are you okay?" dustin says, snapping me away from my thoughts. i look from the floor to him and smile softly. "yeah i'm good"

max grabs my hand and i squeeze it in return letting her know i am okay, even if it is a lie.

"wait..." mike says. we all look at him.

"what?"

"where is will?!" he says. i thought everyone knew he was absent.

we all run out of the bathroom going our separate ways to search.

"will!" i call running down one of the hallways. i hear max yell will right after me. "will!" she shouts.

we finally meet each other and run just to meet up with dustin again.

we turn the corner and dustin yells.

"will!"

"natty!" i turn to where i heard the familiar voice came from. joyce walks up to us. "joyce?"

"mrs. byers?" dustin says from behind me. "what's going on... where's will?" she asks frantically.

i'm  about to shrug but the door to outside flies open and lucas sprints in. i swear he was faster than a cheetah trying to catch its meal.

"the field!" lucas yells out of breath. he sprints back out and we all run after him. the first cardio i had done in a hot second.

"will!" mike turns back to us. "i just found him like this! i think he's having another episode!" mike has the same frantic sound is his voice that joyce did.