FIFTEEN. basic

NATALIE D'ANGELO

NATALIE D'ANGELO

a few seconds later hopper and the doctor burst through the door. i never got the doctors actual name.

they look at the sedated will before turning around when a big thud is heard on the doors outside of the room. the monsters start to break through.

they are scary looking from the glimpse that i had gotten in the hallway. "we gotta go! we gotta go!" hopper says loudly.

he throws a knocked out will over his shoulder as joyce grabs a few of the sedative bottles. we run out of the room and take a right running down the hallway till the end where we take a sharp left.

we're stuck in the center as we watch people from both ends getting attacked by the monsters with the scary faces. in a panic, we run into the room on the left of us, shutting the door in the process.

when we look around in the room we notice that we're in some type of com room. i still hold onto mike's clammy hand. "oh my god" bob says looking at the television-like screens in front of us.

the monsters are every where. absolutely every where it feels like every camera you would look at there was another one and a bunch of dead bodies on the ground.

we watched as people get attacked and killed, taking their last breath right in front of us.

the lights flicker on and off. before everything shuts off, even the cameras. "oh my god" joyce breathes out, terrified.

will is set down on one of the tables, still knocked out. i hope he stays knocked out long enough for us to make it out of here.

if we even did.

the simple screeching that comes from the monsters makes every single little hair on my body stand up. it's a scary shrill.

i wouldn't wish this experience on anyone, even my worst enemy.

the doctor grabs some kind of map of the building and one of the many pens in the coat pocket just above his heart. hopper holds a flashlight over the map and we watch as the doctor points

"look, this is us, this is the nearest exit" he draws on the map with a pen

"but even if we somehow make it there, there's no way out"

"what do you mean?" hopper asks.

"the locks are fail secure" the doctor tells us.