2RTH

Paris' POV🗼
My eyes fluttered open as I heard my alarm go off.

I instantly snoozed it, hoping to get another 10 minutes of sleep.

"Paris, get yo ass up." My mom yelled storming into my room.

"Okay, okay. I'm up." I started getting out of bed and going in the bathroom.

After I finished my hygiene, I made sure my hair was slaying. And bitch.. it was. As it should.

I wrapped a towel around my body and began to lotion myself down.

After I was done, I got my Victoria Secret lace underwear set and started getting dressed.

For my first day, I was going to wear a long sleeve bra like top with come high waisted jeans. I put some black heels on to go along with it.

When I looked in the mirror, my ass was beyonddd popping.

I then did my eyebrows and put on some lipgloss. Nothing major.

I left out and hopped into my all black BMW with all white interior which I was so in love with.

I texted Danchea, letting her know that I was on my way to pick her up and started on my way.

*20 minutes later*
I honked my horn as I pulled up into Danchea's driveway.

" Okay gyal (girl), I'm coming!" Danchea exclaimed coming out of her house.

I just looked at her and laughed.

Danchea was just beautiful. She has smooth brown skin with full lips and the most gorgeous brown eyes.

Not to mention she has an ass out of this world and some nice ass titties to go with it. She also stands at 5'3. Oh, one more thing she's bisexual.

Today she was wearing a gray crop top and some gray shorts to match.

Danchea ❤️

"Damn, you lucky I ain't sissy (gay) yinno (you know)." I joked as she climbed into my car.

"Shut up bey (bro)." She said laughing.

I laughed along with her as I backed out of her drive way and headed to school.

As I was driving she plugged my aux cord into her phone and started playing 'Act up' by City Girls.

Real ass bitch, give a fuck 'bout a nigga
Big Birkin bag, hold five, six figures
Stripes on my ass so he call this pussy Tigger
Fuckin' on this scammin' ass, rich ass nigga

I started twerking in my seat while repeating every word. Danchea was there hyping me up and recording.

"Go bestie, ayeeee!" She said recording and tapping my ass.

A few verses later, we pulled up at school. I found a parking spot that was available.

Once we got out, all eyes were on me. I gave a nervous smile and handed Danchea my phone.

"Take a picture of me right quick."

She did just that and handed me back my phone.

"Damnnnnn, I look good" I said hyping myself up.

Paris🗼

"That ass looking good too" Danchea said tapping it as I did a little twerk.

We laughed and started walking into the school.

As I was walking, all heads were turned towards Danchea and I. Then, I saw I face I thought I'd never see again....

Author's Note
-Sorry if this chapter's a bit boring but it will get more interesting as the chaps go on.
-Make sure to vote and share.
-Much love❤️ Muah!