35RTH

*2 Months Later*
New Years Eve
Paris' POV
Almost everyone was gathered up at Platinum for the count down for New Years.

All of my friends were there with their niggas. Well, not all of my friends. My bestie Danchea and her date wasn't here yet.

I called her phone, but no answer. So, I sent a text.

Bitch, where are you?-10:25pm

Bestie Westie❤️😚: Sorry, something came up. I'll be there in 20.-10:27pm

I read her text and rolled my eyes.

I squirmed around trying to adjust myself on Laquan's lap.

"You better chill." He whispered into my ear. "You gon cause us have to cut this night short so you can get something long."

I giggled feeling his partner growing in his pants.

For the last two months, Laquan and I didn't really have sex. We'd get freaky a lot, but we didn't want our building relationship to be based off sex.

I looked around the dance floor and to my horror, I saw a man staring at me, smiling.

I've been seeing him ever since that car was following me. But, every time I would show someone, the second I turned around, he was gone.

My hands shook as they became sweatier and sweatier.

Laquan saw my actions and looked at where I was staring.

He slid me off his lap and clutched into his gun, standing up.

The man had a sinister grin on his face, he turned around and walked out of the club.

Laquan walked me into the bathroom and locked it. He tried to calm me down as my hands were shaking severely.

"It's okay princess, Imma fix it." He assured me.

"And by fix it you mean you're gonna kill him." I said with a shaky voice.

He bit down on his lip and nodded.

I shook my head. "You're only gonna make it worse. Maybe he won't do anything, that wasn't the first time I've seen him."

"You've seen him more than once?" He asked.

I nodded. "Who was that anyway?"

He let out a breath and looked at me.

"Tell me." I demanded.

"An enemy. He worked at my trap a year ago and always stole from me. I didn't wanna kill him so, me and the guys beat his ass and I fired him." he said.

"And if he can't get to you, he's gonna get to me." I finished.

He nodded. My eyes became glossy, but I blinked away my tears. Im honestly starting to hate how much I cry. Its making me look like a weak bitch and I'm tired of it.

''This is why I didnt want to get too involved with you in the beginning. Why it took so long for me to get your number. Well that and because I was still in my hoe stage.'' he said.

I sighed. ''Its okay. We can get through this.''

He nodded and we walked out of the bathroom.

I checked the time on my phone and smacked my teeth. Danchea still wasn't here yet. I wonder what came up.

Danchea's POV
''Uhh, I'm cumming.'' I moaned as my girlfriend ate me out.

And just like that, I came and she licked it up.

''Okay, okay. Now we gotta get ready.'' I said sitting up.

''Ughh. Why we gotta go anyway?'' she asked whining.

''Baby, please stop whining. I want my friends to know we together.'' I told her.

I never told the girls because I was afraid of how they would react.

But, I couldn't help myself. I wasn't in love with her per say, I just got love for her.

She smiled and kissed my lips. ''C'mon lets get ready.'' I told her.

We quickly threw on our clothes and headed to the club.

I started rubbing her thigh as I drove.

She smirked and laid her seat back, opening her legs. She was wearing a dress so it was easier access.

I slid her panties to the side and rubbed on her clit.

Her moans outdid the music on the radio. I kept going faster and faster as I kept my eyes on the road.

She tried moving my hand. ''Nah, move em. You opened your legs so clearly you wanted it.''

She moved her hand and came soon after.

I did that so she wouldn't have an attitude tonight. My girl can't fight and I ain't tryna be captain save a hoe.

She cleaned herself up with some wipes that were in the glove compartment and cleaned off my fingers. If you know, you know.

We pulled up at the club and a rush of anxiety hit me. We hopped out and started walking inside.

I'm guessing Terra could tell I was nervous. She held my hand and smiled.

I smiled back and looked around for Paris.

She spot us before I spotted her. She came walking over, looking pretty pissed off.

Oh boy.

Author's Note
-Weird Niggas
-Danchea x Terra.
-Follow me and vote.
-Much love♥️ Muah!