17RTH

Dallas' POV
Wassgud muthafuckas? Name's Dallas and I'm 17.

Paris and I dated from the 9th grade to the 11th grade. At the beginning of our relationship, everything was good.

Well, until I started cheating, abusing and forcing her to do sexual things.

I honestly did love Paris, but niggas would always talk about how pretty and thick she was.

Of course I was jealous because those niggas looked better than me. I didn't want Paris to leave, so I made her believe that she wasn't worth shit.

It actually worked. She started wearing baggy clothing and people stopped noticing her.

Honestly, I didn't feel bad about it. It was actually fun.

The only reason we broke up was because of her moms. She caught me hitting on Paris and beat my ass.

I ended up getting a broken arm because of that shit. Her momma made her cut off all ties with me.

She wouldn't text me back or answer my calls.

Those videos came in handy. I'd always use that to prevent her from blocking me.

What were in those videos you may ask? Well, that's a story for another time.

I heard my alarm going off and got up.

I stretched as I looked next to me, seeing the babbit (hoe) that I fucked last night.

"Terra, wake yo ass up." I said shaking her.

"Whaat Dallas?" She whined facing me.

"We got school. Get yuh shit and get out." I told her getting out of bed.

"Nigga, fuck you!" She yelled.

I grabbed her neck and started choking her.

"Bitch, who the fuck you calling a nigga? You white hoe, you not black. Ion know which nigga you fucking allow you to say that, but don't do it with me!" I yelled in her face.

"Don't ever talk to me like that again. You understand me?" I continued while tightening my grip.

"Yes!" She managed to choke out.

I let her body drop. She coughed repeatedly, trying to catch her breath.

I noticed I left a bruise on her neck.

"Make sure cover that shit up." I nonchalantly said pointing at her neck.

I did my morning routine and exited the bathroom.

Terra was already gone. Thank God, that how clingy as fuck.

I got dressed and headed out. I hopped into my car and drove to school.

Once I pulled up, the first person I spotted was Paris.

She looked so gooddd.

'Damn, how'd I let that go?' I thought to myself

That nigga Laquan went over to her and they was hugging and shit.

'Why the fuck she smiling in this nigga face.' I thought causing myself to grow angry.

I got out of my car, giving Paris a disgusted look as I walked by.

She put her head down and played with the bandage wrapped around her knuckles.

Huh..wonder what that was about.

Paris' POV
Last night, Laquan and I became pretty close. They say that 'falling asleep on facetime' shit make you fall in love.

But, I refuse to let my guard down for him. No matter how sweet and funny, and fine and....carin-.

Paris no. No! Guard up, bitch.

Moving on. This morning when I woke up, my momma was in bed with her arms wrapped around me.

I looked around and my room was cleaned. I looked down at my knuckles to make sure yesterday actually happened.

My knuckles were bandaged.

Turns out, my momma saw the razor on the floor next to me. So, she cleaned my room, bandaged me up after checking for cuts and comforted me throughout the night.

I thank God for that woman.

Today Dallas walked past Laquan and I talking.

The way he looked at me made me sick to my stomach.

"Paris? Everything okay?" Laquan asked lifting my head with his finger.

I nodded quickly. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking, ya know?"

He licked his lips and nodded.

'I'll legit fuck this nigga in his mouth.' I thought.

"Yeah ma, I feel you." He said smiling.

Tuh, not yet.

"Anyway, I gotta get to class. Imma see you later princess." He placed a kiss on my cheek then left.

I smiled and started walking into the school.

"Paris!" I heard familiar voices say.

I turned around and seen my girls and Travez walking towards me.

"Heyyy my bitches!" I greeted them giving my girls a hug.

"Hey best friend and bestie." I greeted Danchea and Travez giving them a kiss on the cheek.

"Man you got on that glossy shit." Travez complained wiping my lip mark off.

I laughed along with the girls.

"Bitch, where were you yesterday?" Danchea asked.

"I w-was, uhh..." I trailed off.

They all gave me a confused look. Except for Travez, he knew exactly where I was.

"She was at my house." Tre said walking up to us with his friends behind him.

"Oh, and we fucked. She found out I used her for pussy and shit. Moral of the story, lock your phone." He bluntly stated with a slight smirk.

All eyes were on me. My blood was boiling. How dare he?

Travez was staring at Tre with a clenched jaw and balled fists.

"You told your friends how you didn't make me cum? Broke dick having ass." I said through gritted teeth.

Both his and my friends busted into laughter.

"Listen here you fucking hoe! Wa-."

Travez cut him off by knocking the shit out of him.

Oh boy.

Author's Note
-Terra be fucking anything. Lmao.
-Travez not bout no games.
-Follow me and vote!
-Much love❤Muah!