37RTH

Paris' POV
"Fuck." I moaned as Laquan ate me out.

We were home and official. He was fingering me from when we were in the car, getting me ready for when we got inside.

And boy was I ready.

He ate me wildly as my legs began to shake. "Bae wait." I moaned.

He ignored me and rolled over so that I was on his face. Where he learned this shit?

I tired moving, but he held me close to his tongue.

"Ahh." I moaned grinding my hips and arching my back.

I was riding this nigga face. He was going crazy on fat ma.

I felt his tongue get a little close to my... other hole.

Without a second thought, I jumped off his face and ran out of the room.

I held my head as I breathed heavily. Flashbacks of Dallas started rushing back through my head. I couldn't breathe properly.

It felt like I was back in my room and I saw him ramming himself into me while I pleaded with him to stop.

"No! No! Stop!" I yelled seeing Dallas reach for me.

"Paris, calm down! It's just me!" Laquan yelled grabbing me.

"No! Let go of me! Stop please." I yelled weakly.

I slid to the floor as held me. He sat with me and I cried into his chest.

This was forth time I've had a panic attack. Laquan would help me every time.

"I'm never gonna get better." I said still crying. My tears were flowing uncontrollably.

"Yes you are, you just have to face your fears." He told me.

"What you mean by that?" I asked.

He looked down at me and knew exactly what he meant, I nodded.

Laquan's POV
"You good?" I asked Paris as I opened up the trap.

She nodded, but I knew she wasn't.

We went inside and went to where Dallas was.

I turned on the lights and we entered. "Knock knock."

He groaned lifting his head. His face was bruised pretty bad from me beating his ass daily ever since that incident.

I had to stop tho, he was losing a lot of blood since I'd go in and beat him before and after Joshua.

I looked at Paris and she stared at him with nothing but anger.

"You have anything you wanna say?" I asked her.

She nodded and stepped in front of him.

"Paris, I'm sorry." Dallas said sobbing.

"Fuck you!" She yelled with a scoff.

"Your sorry could never heal the things you said to me. It damn sure won't heal the things you did to me." She said grabbing a knife.

"I put up! With your shit! For two! Fucking years! I saw the good in you! When no one else did!" She screamed stabbing him.

"A-And I have these panic attacks and nightmares when it replays the things you did! Because of you! I fucking hate you!" She yelled now punching him.

"You took everything from me. My sanity, my pride. The one bit of confidence and happiness I had, you took it. And I'm gonna take something from you. You're not gonna hurt anyone else and I'll make sure of it." She said grabbing a gun from her waist and taking it off safety.

'How the hell she got my shit?' I thought lifting my shirt.

"Paris let me do it." I said walking towards it.

"This isn't your fear to fight, it's mine." She said aiming the gun at him.

"I'm sorry." Dallas said choking on blood.

"Tell you parents I said hey." She said smiling.

*POW*

Paris sent a bullet straight in his face.

His head fell back. He was dead. Paris was still aiming at him.

"Paris." I called out.

She stared shooting at him again nonstop.

"Paris stop!" I yelled over the gun shots.

She kept going until the gun made a clicking sound. The clip as empty.

"I need more." She said turning and looking at me.

Her eyes were so cold. They showed no emotion. Anger, happiness, sadness? No, just...nothingness.

"No Paris. That's enough, he's dead." I told her.

"No! I need more!" She yelled jumping on him and punching a hole that used to be his face.

I pulled her off him and carried her to the car to put her inside while I looked up.

I locked up and hopped in my car. I called the cleaning crew to deal with the mess and laid my head on the wheel.

What have I done?

Author's Note
-R. I. P Dallas.
-Paris a crazy bitch. LMAO
-Follow me and vote.
-Much love❤️ Muah!