28RTH

Tre in mm.
Tre POV
Y'all probably wondering where I bin at.

Fucking bitches, getting money. You know, the usual.

I had to start wrapping it up tho, Terra came to me talking 'bout she might be pregnant.

Man, I almost shot that hoe in the face. Even if she was pregnant, ain't no way in hell that baby is mine.

Today I pulled up at school and saw Paris and what that nigga name is? Laquan? Yeah him. She was coming out his car. Thot ass.

Ion fuck with him tho, he got one of the biggest traps and the loyalist workers in Freeport. Our traps running competition right now. Maybe if my workers would stop stealing from me I'll be on top.

They went over to Paris' friends. It looked like they all fucked with him, even Travez. What this nigga have that I don't?

As for Travez, I let him slide. Ion feel like killing the lil nigga.

I got outta my car and walked past them. "Tre, Wait  up." I heard Paris say.

"Yo." I said turning around and greeting her.

"Look, we need to talk." She said playing with her nails.

"Oh, you want some more dick. Thought it was trash." I said smirking.

I'll be lying if I said I missed her, which I don't. But, that pussy? Yeah, that's some good shit.

She mugged me. "No, because it is trash." She let out a breath.

I ran my hand down my face. I had a feeling where this was going.

"I think I'm pregnant." She said lowly.

"Oh hell naw! That ain't my baby. It probably that nigga own you bin fucking in the back there!" I yelled referring to Laquan.

All of them turned their head when they heard me yelling and started marching over.

"You the only nigga I ever fucked Tre." She said as her eyes watered.

She ain't gave up my pussy? Damn.

"Man, whatever. I'm out." I said walking off before her friends and Laquan came over.

Ion gat time for no bullshit.

Paris POV
"You good princess?" Laquan asked hugging me.

I nodded, but I wasn't.

"I'm guessing that's the nigga you gave it to?" He asked.

"Yeah, dumb right." I said shaking my head.

The bell rung and the first class I had was history. It was boring, but I enjoyed it.

Alannah and I were in the same class, so I gave Laquan a kiss on the cheek and Anna and I walked to class.

We sat next to each other up front and listened to what Mrs. Bethal was saying. I couldn't stop thinking about this morning, I was pretty bummed out.

My phone went off and I checked it to see a text from Laquan.

BabyZaddy 😩❤️: Have a good day princess, don't let that nigga stress you out.-9:15 am

I smiled at how well his timing was. I admired my lock screen, it was a picture we took this morning.

 I admired my lock screen, it was a picture we took this morning

I can't lie and say that I wasn't feeling him, because I was.

I continued paying attention. The rest of the class consisted of long talk and me constantly tapping Alannah to wake her ass up.

Throughout the rest day, I didn't see Dallas. Matter of fact, I haven't gotten any threatening messages. Not that I mind or anything, but it's just...weird.

After school Anna and I walked to the parking lot so I could look for Laquan.

Tell me whyyy this bitch Terra was over there touching and feeling on him. All smiley in his face and shit. Laquan kept trying to move her hands off him, but she wasn't taking the hint.

"Bitch, hold my purse." I said handing it to her.

I started strutting over to them. Yeah, I'm wearing heels, but these bitches can come off. You feel me? Real hot girl shit.

"So, what's going on here?" I said clasping my hands together and putting them in front of me.

I really wanted to beat this bitch ass.

"None of your business, you black bitch." Terra spat.

I had to look around for a while. "Bitch who the fuck you think you talking to? Unlike your hoe ass, my pussy still in tact. You een(ain't) even from here. Go back to foreign, dusty ass hoe." I spat doing a shoo motion with my hand.

"Ight Ight. That's enough. Terra don't be disrespecting black people 'bout they skin color. If this was Nassau, yuh ass woulda bin shot, straight up." Laquan said.

"Right. And you out here tryna diss, but y'all white bitches pussy be smelling fishy as hell." I said laughing.

"Ask Laquan if that's a fact." She said smirking.

"No need, Danchea already told me." I said walking off.

"Imma be in the car!" I yelled getting my purse from Alannah.

"Bye. Love you." I told her kissing her cheek.

"Love you too." She replied.

I went and got inside Laquan's car and waited for him. It wasn't too long before he hopped in.

The car was silent as we drove.

"You wanna come back over or go home?" He asked breaking the silence.

"Back over. I packed for two days." I said reading Voices.

"Ight, I gotta make a stop." He said pulling up to a grocery store.

He went in for a few minutes. When he came back I was listening to 'Big Ole Freak' by Megan Thee Stallion.

Big ole freak
Big booty, big ole treat
I'll make him wait for the pussy
Hit it til he big ole skeet
Feet on the bed
I'll fuck him up in the head

"Suck it then look in his eyes then the next day I might leave him on read." I sang snapping.

"I wish you would." Laquan said turning the music off. Ruining my frickin' snap.

I laughed into the camera and stopped recording, saving the video.

"What you got?" I said looking into the bag.

I froze when I saw a first response pregnancy test.

He continued to drive since I already knew the answer.

A few minutes later, we pulled up at his house. I ran inside once he opened the door. I had to throw up again.

"Shit!" I exclaimed throwing up into the toilet.

Laquan leaned on the sink as I threw my guts up.

Once I was done, I flushed the toilet and stood up. I washed my mouth out and tried to catch myself.

"Take it." He said placing the test on the sink.

I sighed and opened the box, taking the test out.

After about 10 minutes of anxiety, I peed on the stick.

That had to be the most nerve racking 15 minutes of my life.

"Timer's up." I said as the timer on my phone went off.

"You want me to look first?" He asked.

I nodded. He picked up the test and his eyes widened.

He ran his hand down his face and looked at me. "Paris, you pregnant."

Author's Note
-Oh boy
-Tre a dumbass
-Terra pussy stank lmao
-Follow me and vote!
-Much love❤️ Muah!