34RTH

Laquan's POV
I lazily opened my eyes, only to see the ceiling of a hospital.

My jaw clenched as i felt a shocking pain in the back of my head.

I felt pressure on my arm and looked down at it. A smile appeared on my face.

The clock across the room read 7:16am.

"Princess." I said tapping her.

"Mhm." She whined.

"You gotta go to school. Get up." I told her.

She started fake snoring. Ight, i got something for her ass.

I slid my between her legs and rubbed her pussy through her tights.

She finally opened her eyes, moving my hand then smiling.  I retured one back.

I felt the top of my head and it was bandaged. I felt myself growing angry. My jaw clenched as I thought 'bout blowing that nigga brains out.

Her smile slowly faded. "It's my fault."

"Huh?" I asked as my face softened.

"I-it's my fault. If I didn't tell you what Dallas did, you would've took him and you would've never been here. I'm sorry." She rambled.

"Paris, stop apologizing. Lets be real now, I caused this on myself. Plus, if you didn't tell me, all those things you told me would've still been happening. I don't mind going through a little pain for you." I told her.

She nodded with tears in her eyes

"Uh uh, stop all that crying shit." I told her while wiping her tears.

She smiled and laughed. "I'm happy you're okay."

I leaned in and kissed her. Y'all already know we started tonguing each other down. Fuck morning breath, that's real love.

"Good morn-. Oh, I'm sorry." The nurses said stopping her tracks with an awkward laugh.

Paris quickly pulled away giving a nervous smile as I smirked.

"Okay. Mr. Mackey, everything seems to be fine, you'll be released at noon. Let me just check your vitals to make sure you're all good."

Paris got up and sat in a chair across the room as the nurse checked me. I looked over at her and she was watching her every move.

"Chill." I mouthed and smiled.

I blew her and kiss and she flicked me off.

"Alrighty then. We're all good. And remember, use condoms." The nurse joked leaving.

"Why you was looking at her every move like that?" I asked chuckling.

"Tryna make sure she don't try no fuck shit. Ion wanna have to beat a bitch ass." She answered.

I chuckled. I never saw Paris really fight, but how she was punching Dallas? Yeah, my baby got hands.

"So, my morning wood on. What you tryna do? I know you ain't sore no more." I said biting my lip.

She blushed. "Boy bye." She joked laughing.

I stared at her and licked my lips. "Why you all the way over there and shit?"

She got up and sat on my bed. "What you want?"

"You." I answered rubbing her thigh.

"Ahhh! My niggaaaa!" Trevor said walking inside with Shawn, Javez, Caanan and Cynthia.

'I should shoot this nigga in his mouth.' I thought staring at him with a straight face.

"Wassup." I said dryly with a head nod.