14RTH

Paris' POV
                        *Yesterday*

One video attachment

Mitch✊: Damn, she got a nice ass body.

Bro💯: Yoooo, I always knew she was a hoe.

Plug🔌: Smh, it's always the quiet bitches.

Mitch✊: You hit that yet?

Nah, tmr for sure.

Bro💯: Bet nigga.

Plug🔌: Bet.

Mitch✊: Bet blood.

*Today*

Smashed.

Bro💯: Nigga damn, just like that?

Mitch✊: Ahhhhh shit. Was it whack?

Plug🔌: Her top good my nigga?

Tears filled my eyes as I watched the video he sent them. Turns out, the reason he paused his video was to screen record me.

He was bragging about how good my pussy is and how good my head was.

I cant believe she was dumb enough to let me hit. Lmaoooo.

After I read that message, I completely broke down. I felt nasty and used.

I cant believe I gave my virginity to a nigga that didnt give not one fuck about me.

Tre exited the bathroom fully clothed.

"You ready to g-."

He stopped when he saw me crying with his phone in my hand.

"Yo, what the fuck you doing with my phone?" He asked grabbing it from my hands.

"Why?" I asked him in a shaky voice.

"Man, stop all that crying shit." He said avoiding my question.

I got up and started getting in his face.

"You fucking hurt me! You showed them my fucking body! I gave my fucking virginity to you!" I yelled punching him in his chest.

"I don't give a fuck! You was dumb enough to give it to me, right? Fuck out my face, bitch." He yelled back.

"So you did all of that being nice shit, just to fuck?" I asked with a disgusted expression.

He shrugged and nodded. "Pretty much, yeah."

I scoffed. "You're PATHETIC." I told him folding my arms.

"Look Paris, I'm sorry. I wasnt thinking at the time." He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

I felt him him grip my ass and I slapped the dog shit out of him.

"Is that all you fucking care about?" I yelled pushing him with tears in my eyes.

"Bitch, you got yuh fucking clothes off, what you expect?" He screamed holding his face.

I just stared at him. Why didnt I realize this shit from the beginning? Why did I let my guard down for him? Because he saved me? Tuh.

I picked up my clothes and started putting them on. My body was still sore, but I had to man up.

"And dont be putting yuh hands on me." He calmly said.

"Nigga fuck you! I hope you fucking die! Stop fucking talking to me!" I yelled at him.

"Damn, it's crazy how a few minutes ago I had you calling me daddy, now you want me to die?" He said with a small chuckle.

"And I still ain't even nut nigga. Learn to hit the right spot. Punk ass nigga." I said trying to walk out.

"What the fuck you said?" He said clenching his jaw, blocking the door.

"Oh? Did I hit a nerve? What you gone do? Hit me? Hit me then nigga!" I spat.

Truth be told, there wasnt one inch of fear in my body. I felt like a whole new woman now. I was tired of everyone treating me like ise(Im) the pussy.

"Paris, chill yuh ass out before I knock you fucking out?" He yelled my face.

The veins were practically popping out of his head. I didnt give a shit. It's about time people heard me.

"Do it then! Hit-."

He cut me off by picking me up and putting me in bed.

"Get off of me!" I screamed balling.

"Paris, I'm sorry." He said kissing on my neck.

"No you not, move." I said weakly pushing on his chest.

He continued kissing on my body, taking off my pants and began eating me out again.

Of course I ain't stopped him. What? Bitch, this free head right here.

After I came, he licked it up and tried to kiss me.

"Nah nigga, miss me with that bullshit." I said dodging him lips and getting up.

I started putting my pants and fanny pack back on.

"Bet. You better find someone to pick up yuh bad ass. Fucking babbit(hoe)." He bluntly said going on his phone.

"Yeah whatever nigga. Make sure tell your friends that yuh dick broke, bitch. And thanks for the free head!" I said leaving out after grabbing my phone.

I walked to the nearest grocery store and I called someone I knew wouldn't judge me for my mistake.

"Hey, can you pick me up?"

"Why, wassup?"

"I just need someone to talk to."

"Ight, send the location."

"Ight."

I hung up and sent her the location.

"What a fucking day." I mumbled under my breath.

Author's Note
-Why Tre did her like that?
-Who she called?
-Follow me and vote!
-Much love❤Muah!