38RTH

Paris' POV
Last night wasn't me. I don't know happened, but I couldn't control it.

I was just angry. Still, that doesn't give me a reason to take someone's life.

But, at the same time, he hurt me. He violated me in the worse way possible. I hated him for it.

The things he went through was well deserved. But, death wasn't one. No one deserves to die, especially not by someone else.

I sat in Laquan and I's room smoking a blunt. Yeah, I moved in with him about a month ago.

This was about my third one of the day. I was pretty fucked up.

Laquan came inside the room and coughed, feeling the smell of weed hit his nostrils.

He was at the trap all day while I was at home watching 13 Reasons Why and smoking.

"Princess why you ain't opened a window." He asked opening one.

I shrugged and continued to watch tv. No cap, but Zach and Clay could get it.

He turned the TV off and took the blunt from my hands. I was too high to care.

"We need to talk about this." He said sitting next to me and smoking my blunt.

I sighed. "He didn't deserve to die."

"Listen, no one does. But, what he did to you wasn't okay." He said.

"And what I did to him wasn't either. I'm just as bad as him." I told him.

He shook his head and kissed me. "No you ain't. You're an amazing fucking person and I love you."

"I love you too." I said kissing him again.

I pushed him onto the bed and climbed on top of him.

I went lower and unbuckled his pants.

He groaned as I took him into my mouth.

I swirled my tongue around his tip then took in half of his dick, teasing him.

"Bae, stop teasing." He groaned.

Nigga I do what I want. I kept teasing him.

He placed his hand on my head and pushed it down slowly. I felt his tip hit the back of my throat and gagged.

I took him out of my mouth. "I-i didn't mean to."

"It's okay princess. Im not gonna hit you. I'll never put my hands on you. I promise. Well, unless I'm slapping that ass." He joked, but he was dead serious.

"Come on, get on top." He instructed.

"I don't know how to ride." I told him kind of embarrassed.

"I know." He said pulling his clothes off.

"How?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"Whenever we fucked, you'd never get on top. Not that I mind, I like being in control." He said smirking.

I giggled and took off my clothes, but left my bra on. He sat up against the head board and held out his hand. I took it and climbed on top.

A gasp escaped my lips as I slid down onto his dick.

"I'm gone help you, ight?" He told me.

I nodded biting my lips. I grinded on him slowly as he held my hips.

I started to bounce up and down with my hands on his shoulders.

"Shit." I moaned speeding up.

"Take this shit off." He groaned literally ripping my bra off.

He put one of my titties into his mouth and cupped the other as he pounded into me from underneath.

"Oh my God." I whimpered.

All you heard was the sound of my moans and his groans bouncing off the walls of the room. Also the sound of my wet wet.

He flipped us over and an arch was immediately in my back. Yeah, this nigga dick got powers.

He thrusted in and out of me roughly.

"Aww." I moaned feeling both pain and pleasure.

"Who pussy?" He asked.

I mean, it's mine, but you can have some.

He slapped the shit out of my ass. I yelped. "I said who pussy." He repeated.

"Fuck, it's yours daddy." I moaned.

Weak bitch.

"You gon give my pussy up?" He asked  going deeper and harder.

Shit, I don't know. Depends on how I feel.

"No daddy! This yours." I cried out.

What type of dick this nigga got, what the fuck?

"Mhm, better be." He groaned.

Boy if you don't..

My toes curled as I came. "Uhh." I whimpered starting throw my ass back meeting his strokes halfway.

"Shit." He groaned. "Bae chill."

His sexy ass groan made me wanna do faster. So, that's what I did.

He held onto the head board as he slammed into me and I threw it back, matching his beat.

"I'm 'bout to nut." He groaned slowing his strokes down.

I stopped as he pulled out and came on my back. We really need to start using protection.

But, I hate codnoms. See? I hate it so much that I can't even spell it right.

Codumns. Cdomns. Cosdom. Raw. See what I mean? It's just not meant to be.

I let out a breath and slowly slid down onto the bed. Only to feel my ass being tooted up in the air and an arch being pushed in my back.

My mouth gapped as he slid back inside me.

"You een thought we was done tho?" He asked with a chuckle.

Round two it is.

Author's Note
-Zack and Clay could get it fr.
-Follow me and vote.
-Much love♥️Muah!