39RTH

Antonique in mm.
Paris' POV
*1 Month later*
Feb. 19th
"Happy birthday baby!" I yelled making him pitch out of his sleep and reach for his gun.

I grabbed it from his hands. "Nigga, put that shit down."

He chuckled and I kissed his lips. "Thanks princess."

"I made you breakfast." I said handing him a plate filled with food.

He smiled and started digging in.

"It's good?" I asked.

"Definitely." He said with a mouthful.

I giggled. "I'm going with Antonique to the mall to get a few things. Imma be back later." I said missing his cheek.

"Ight, be safe. I love you." He told me.

"I love you too." I said grabbing my purse and leaving out.

I hopped in my car and drove over to Antonique's house.

"Hey twin." I said as she climbed into my car.

"Hey." She said dryly.

"What's up?" I asked pulling off.

"Rico is what's up. He so fucking bitchy. I'm really starting to think I'm the one with the dick in this relationship." She said.

I folded my lips trying not to laugh at that last part. "What he do?" I asked.

"So, I chilling at home right and we were texting and he asked for pics. I told him no, he got mad and started short answering me." She told me.

"Couple days later, he gon post some shit talm 'bout 'I need someone to myself.' because I wasn't talking to him." She added.

I nodded and waited for her to continue because I know there was more.

"Then he gone post this white bitch." She said showing me the picture. "And she ain't even cute like, the fuck." She finished.

I laughed looking at the picture. She ain't got nothing on Antonique fr.

"Imma start fucking with M again." She said bluntly.

"As long as it ain't R, bitch go get that dick. Ahh!" I said sticking out my tongue.

We both busted into laughter as I pulled up at the mall.

Both of us hopped out and went inside.

"Okay bitch, you need some sexy shit 'cause I know y'all fucking tonight." Antonique said.

"Damn right. But, let me buy him some shit first." I said walking into a clothing store with Toni behind me.

I got him some Nike shorts, pants and slides since that was his favorite brand.

"Um, give me that one." I said picking out a colonge that smelled good as hell.

I paid and grabbed my bags and shit.

"Okay, now something sexy." I said pulling Toni's hand into a lingerie store.

I bought something I thought was cute and some heels to go with it.

As we were walking, I saw that man again, staring at me and smiling, with his eyes wide open

I decided to keep walking and mind my business.

We left the mall and drove to her house.

"Where's the baggie thing?" Toni asked.

"It's in the back seat." I told her.

She reached back for it and opened it.

"No, you gatta put it at the bottom so he can dig for it." She said doing it.

"Okay, now that that's done. How's the sex?" She asked.

"Bitch. He know how to fuck and make love. He keep me cumming cumming, he ain't even dropped the addy." I said sticking out my tongue and reciting Nicki's lyrics.

"Must be nice." She mumbled. "Sex with Rico just ain't it. But S? Oh my God."

"Aye, aye. Don't wet up my seat. You need a bucket?" I joked.

She laughed. "But, naw for real. I'm making a dick appointment tonight."

"Okay bitch." I said laughing.

I pulled up at her house and she hopped out.

"Bye Twin, love you." She said.

"It's not bye, it's later. Love you too." I told her.

She nodded and went inside.

I pulled off and saw a car that was a little too familiar.

Something told me that it was actually bye this time.

I kept making random turns. I turned through a dead end.

"Shit!" I exclaimed hitting the steering wheel and locking my doors.

I called Laquan's phone.

"Hello."

"Laquan, i-."

Next think I knew my car window was being punched through and the glass shattered.

"What the fuck happened?"

I screamed as I was being pulled out of my car window. The broken glass dug through my skin.

"Stop!" I screamed in pain and also fear.

"He's got me! Va-."

I was cut off by a hard blow to my temple.

I was out. Damn, right when I was actually starting to get better.

Author's Note
-What was in that baggie thingy?
-Damn..
-Follow me and vote.
-Much love ❤️ Muah!