7RTH

Travez in mm.
Travez's POV
When Paris passed out, I caught her body before it dropped and layer her on the ground.

"Help her." I told Danchea, not bothering to take my eyes off Dallas.

"You and yuh(your) big cunny(pussy) need to stop fucking with her! She don't want yuh ass!" I yelled pushing him on the ground while repeatedly connecting my fist to his face.

He got a couple hits in, but that was it. I was beating this nigga ass. I was heated since he came up in Paris' face. I don't fuck around when it comes to her.

"Bey, get off me b." Dallas said shoving me.

I was about to get one last hit in until I felt someone grip my arm.

"He ain't worth it. Plus, Paris wouldn't want you to get in trouble on the second day." Cynthia said.

She was right. Paris hated me getting in trouble, especially over her. Why? 'Cause that's just Paris. She always cared about everyone but herself.

I gave Dallas a death glare and tended to a now conscious Paris.

"You okay?" I stupidly asked.

She didn't answer, she just stared at me as if she was trying to comprehend what just took place.

"Paris?" I said trying to get her attention.

Her eyes started to water; she was starting to cry.

"W-what was in those videos?" I nervously stuttered.

She busted into tears and ran into the school.

I turned around to see if Dallas was there, but he wasn't.

'What the fuck this girl done got herself into?' I asked myself running my hand down my face.

Cynthia's POV

Cynthia😩❤️The girls and I went rushing into the bathroom, hoping that Paris was in there because she was no where else to be found

Cynthia😩❤️
The girls and I went rushing into the bathroom, hoping that Paris was in there because she was no where else to be found.

I heard the sound of her sobs coming from the last stall.

"Paris..." I called out to her.

"Leave me alone." She said in between cries.

"Girl don't make us crawl under this stall." Shania said in a serious tone.

"Right." We all said in agreement.

She gave a weak laugh and came out the stall.

Her eyes were red and puffy from crying, but she still looked beautiful. Thankfully her eyelashes and eyebrows weren't ruined.

"I'm so fucking stupid. I should've never messed with Tre in the first place." She said with a crack in her voice.

"You're not stupid, stop saying that." I said sternly while hugging her as the girls followed.

"Yeah, you're not stupid, you were just horny. Its ok to be horny." Danchea jokingly stated.

We all laughed.

"So, we need to know what happened between you and Tre." Taria spoke.

"Well shit, I went over to his house, we got higher than some fucking kites bruh. He started kissing on me and shit. Long story short, he fingered me and I sucked his dick." Paris said bluntly with a shrug.

"Well damn." Terra said getting out of the first stall, giving Paris an evil grin.

We all looked in her direction and mugged the fuck out of her.

"One summer and Paris the weirdo becomes Paris the hoe? That's crazy." She said with an evil laugh.

Author's Note
-Who's Terra?
-This chapter short I knoww😭
-Vote and shareee
-Much love Muah!