30RTH

Jasmine and Showna in mm.
Paris POV
*CLICK* *CLICK*

Laquan and i busted into laughter. "Yeah nigga you thought." I told Dallas who was staring at us in confusion.

"It ain't gon be that easy nigga. I told you that from the start. You really thought I was gonna let my princess kill you?" Laquan asked giving him a 'really nigga' face.

I shrugged. "I mean, I dont mind."

He smirked and licked his lips. "I think we gone have to make that dream come true." He whispered into my ear.

I blushed, feeling my pussy beginning to drip by the depth of his voice and thinking of the feeling of him being inside me.

"You nasty." I said smiling and playfully pushing his chest.

I looked at Dallas and he was mean mugging the fuck out of me.

"Problem?" I asked rolling my neck.

"Yeah, you being a babbit. That's why I did what I did, to tame yuh ass." He said.

I let out a laugh and smiled.

"Ahh." He groaned as I repeatedly punched him in the face.

"You fucking piece of shit! I hate you!" I screamed crying as Laquan pulled me away.

I managed to dig my nails into his face before Laquan pulled me away.

"C'mon Paris, you cant be letting that nigga control how you feel anymore." Laquan said locking up.

"Did you hear what the fuck he just said to me?!" I asked yelling.

"Stop yelling, ine do shit to you. All I'm saying is dont let him get the best of you. You the top dog now." He said as we hopped in the car.

I smacked my teeth. "Man ion care no more. Take me home."

"For what?" He asked sounding annoyed.

"Listen, we ain't together. I'm not 'bout to argue with you." I said bluntly.

He looked at me and nodded. "Ight, bet."

The car was silent as he drove to my house. A lil while later, he pulled up and I hopped out.

I went inside and my little sisters greeted me.

"Hey." They said.

"Hey." I answered dryly.

"Where momma at?" I asked.

"She and daddy went out." Jasmine answered.

I nodded and went upstairs. I went into the bathroom and did my hygiene.

I checked the time on my phone and it was 7:30 pm. I ain't got a text from Laquan yet. If my pride wasnt so high, I would've hit him first, but nahhh.

"Paris, dinners ready." I heard.

How she know I was home? When did she even get home? Anyway.

I threw on my robe and went downstairs for my food then went back up to my room.

I sat down on my bed Indian style and began devoring my homemade spaghetti. Momma walked in a few minutes later.

"What you watching?" She asked stiting on my bed eating.

"Dear White People." I responded.

"Pause it, let's talk." She said.

The audacity of this woman. I paused it and faced her.