32RTH

Paris in mm.
Paris' POV
I woke up and felt around the bed, No Laquan.

"This nigga deadass?" I asked running my hand down my face.

I sat up in my bed a little disappointed. Did he just use me for sex?

My eyes watered as I thought more and more about it. I can't believe I let my guard down again. I told this nigga I loved him.

"Morning Princess." Laquan said coming out of the bathroom with a wet rag.

I looked up and smiled. "Why you got that rag?"

"Well after last night, I thought, well I knew you were gonna be sore." He said sitting on my bed.

I nodded. "Is that why you crying?" He asked wiping my tears.

"No, I thought you left." I said softly.

He smiled and kissed my lips. "I'm not going no where."

I smiled and handed for the rag. "Nah, lay back. I got you."

I did as he told and opened my legs. The feeling of the cold water on my girl made my body shiver.

"Damn, I got yuh shit red. I'm sorry princess." He said with a chuckle.

I rolled my eyes. He came up and pecked my lips. "Get up, we got school."

"Ughhh." I whined. "I just wanna stay home and fuck all day." I seduced while biting my lip.

"Uh uh, c'mon." He said lifting me so that I was straddling him.

We were both still naked. On top of that, his morning wood was still on. Why I gotta be sore?

He carried me into the bathroom and we got into the shower.

I bathed him and he did the same to me. His hands traveled to my pussy. My body jerked when he tried to insert his finger.

"It still hurts." I whined.

He kissed my lips. "Let me make it better."

He went down and placed one of my legs over his shoulders.

My mouth gapped open feeling his warm mouth on my pussy. It felt better than the dream.

He flicked his tongue up against my clit as my soft moans filled the bathroom.

I looked down into his eyes and he looked up into mine. Eye contact was soon broken when he began sucking on my pussy.

My eyes rolled as I threw my head back. I came and he kept going.

"Stop, you gone make us late." I moaned pushing his head.

"Move yuh hand." He ordered.

I continued pushing his head. He put my other leg over his shoulder, stood up and pushed my back up against the wall, still eating me.

My legs started to shake as he ate me wildly. "Bae, wait." I begged.

*slurp slurp slurp*

Along with the sound of my moans and water running was all you heard echoing throughout the bathroom.

I came for the second time. He looked into my eyes and ran his tongue between my pussy, licking up my mess.

"Better?" He asked licking my lips.

I bit my lip and nodded. He stood me up and legs started to wobble, but I caught myself.

We washed off again, hopped out and started getting ready.