29RTH

A bitch hit 1k okurrrrrt😛.
Paris' POV
I placed my head in my hands. Me? Pregnant? For Tre?

It felt like my entire world came crashing down. How the fuck could I let this happen?

Laquan placed the test back down and I furrowed my eyebrows when I saw it.

"Nigga this shit got one line. I'm not pregnant." I said hitting his arm.

"Oh shit, my bad." He replied scratching the back of his head.

"I should beat yuh ass." I said standing up and bucking him as he flinched.

"I'm sorry princess." He apologized wrapping his hands around my waist.

I nodded. "I had a good ass dream last night." I said cheesing.

"What you dream 'bout?" He asked picking me up and placing me on the sink.

"That we fucked." I answered boldly.

He furrowed his eyebrows and cocked his neck back.

"That wasn't a dream princess." He said chuckling.

My jaw dropped. "Really?" I asked.

"Nahh, I'm just fucking with yuh." He replied laughing.

"That ain't funny." I told him rolling my eyes.

He chuckled. "You wanted it bad huh?"

"Well, a little someone-, well, a big someone, told me that you wanted just as bad." I teased referring to his dick.

"Damn right." He said biting his lips and smacking my ass.

I yelped. "Ow, that shit be hurting yinno." I whined while pouting.

He pecked my lips. "Stop all that whining shit. Fix yuh lip."

"Make me." I said folding my arms

"Keep it up. Imma make you wish tonight was a dream." He threatened smirking.

"Is that a threat?" I asked smirking.

"Watch, and Imma make it a promise." He replied.

So, he want me to keep it up or? 'Cause a bitch needs some rough sex.

"I was supposed to ask you, why you stayed with that nigga after the way he did you?" He asked.

I sighed. "Because no matter how much people would warn me and say that he wasn't shit, I always saw the good in him. I just had to bring it out. The bad times were bad, really bad, but the good times were really good. That was the times that I stayed for. Hoping that it would stay good, hoping to get back the nigga I fell in love with."

He nodded and kissed my forehead. "That's why I lo- care about you. You selfless and I respect it, but too much of it ain't good. We gon work on that."

I nodded, but at the same time wondered what he was gonna say. I didn't wanna push it, so I changed the subject.

"Where did you guys take him anyway?" I asked.

He was taken back a bit. "Don't worry 'bout it." He said leaving the bathroom.

I hopped off the sink and followed him. "Laquan, I want to know where he is. He hasn't bin texting me threats since yesterday. I'm scared he might actually post those videos."

"Paris, I said dont worry 'bout it. Stop fucking nagging." He semi-yelled.

"Whatever, take me the fuck home. Ine on this run bey." I said catching an attitude.