11RTH

Travez in mm.
Travez's POV
As I walked inside of my pops club, Platinum, with my arm around Paris' neck, I noticed her friends in the V.I.P section.

I walked her over to them and we took a seat beside each other.

Turns out, the girls already ordered our drinks. The bottle girl came up with our drinks and set them down.

Before she left, I gave her a tip. She was ugly, but her ass was fat. Pussy don't gat no face.

I licked my lip as I watched her ass jiggle as she walked away.

"Stop watching that girl ass and take yuh shots." Paris yelled over the loud music.

I smiled and horsed back my four shots. The girls had coconut rum on ice. We 'bout to get fucked up.

After about two cups of coconut rum, Paris was drunk as fuck. She was giving me a lap dance.

I don't like man(I'm not gay), so I let her. Even though I got a girl, it didn't matter. This was harmless. Paris and I were just best friends.

I slapped her ass as 'Freak Hoe' by Speaker Knockerz played.

Imma throw this money like a free throw
You just keep on dancing like a freak hoe
Arch ya back, put ya hands on ya knees hoe
Bounce that ass to my muthafucking beat hoe

Paris was indeed bouncing that ass. Her dress kept rising up, but she would stop to pull it back down.

When the song ended, Paris faced me and placed a kiss on my lips. I froze.

She broke the kiss and gave me a big smile, showing her white teeth. Which I returned. She took off her jacket and threw it at me, making her way to the dance floor.

I smirked as I watched her walk, continuously pulling her dress down.

My eyes roamed through the crowd and landed on my girl, Breanna.

'Ahh shit, here we go again.' I thought, running my hand down my face.

Breanna and Paris never really got along. For the simple fact that Breanna didn't like her. She always saw her as a threat and believed she would 'take me away'. I tried to convince her that there was nothing more to Paris and I's friendship. But, she wasn't having it.

She stormed her way up to my section after staring me down. No cap, but she looked good asf. Breanna a darkskin girl, 'bout 5'6 with a fattie. Gawddamn!

"Why the fuck that trick was all up in yuh face?" She yelled in my face.

I was so drunk, all I did was laugh.

"Gimme a kiss." I whispered into her ear.

"No, tell Par-."

Before she could start running on with some bullshit, I lightly choked her and pulled her into my lap. I tongued her down to calm her ass down.

When I broke the kiss, she stared at me lustfully.

I licked my lips. I was already hard from Paris dancing on me. I'm 'bout to get some pussy tonight.

Paris' POV
As I made my way to the dance floor, I saw Breanna go up in the V.I.P section yelling in Travez's face. Next thing I knew, they were kissing then headed to the bathroom.

I just laughed. I was too drunk to give a fuck.

All of my friends and I were dancing, they looked like shhhhnnnackssss.