5RTH

Paris in mm
Paris' POV🗼❤️
As I entered his car, I nervously bit down on my lip.

"What you looking at?" I blurted out.

He laughed giving me a slight smirk."You just so pretty." He finally said.

"Boy, whatever." I said looking out the window so he wouldn't see me blushing.

He laughed then drove off. I guessed we were going to his house for a while.

A few minutes later, that's exactly where we pulled up. It was a nice two story house.

"Your parents home?" I asked stupidly.

"Nah, they dead." He responded not seeming to be bothered by it.

I instantly palmed my face. "I'm s-.."

"Nahh, I don't like that pity shit. You didn't know, it's cool ma." He said cutting me off.

"Let's go." He ordered getting out of the car.

I got out and followed him inside.

It was prettying empty. Just a flat screen TV and a couch, nothing special.

I took off my shoes and sat on the couch Indian style. I turned on the tv, I felt like listening to music. So, I turned on 'Suge' by Da Baby. I was in love with this nigga, no cap.

Tre went upstairs for a few minutes then came back down and sat next to me.

"You smoke?" He asked rolling up a blunt.

"Yeah, sometimes." I shyly replied.

He lit it up and passed the blunt to me.

I took a long ass pull, one that was much needed. Dallas was stressing my ass out. He kept texting and calling me being bipolar as shit.

Tre gave me a surprised look when I passed the blunt back to him. I gave him a slight smirk because I knew he was doubting my ass.

A few puffs later, we were high as fuck. We were just looking into each other's eyes, not saying a word.

I leaned in for a kiss and he met me half way. His lips were softer than I imagined.

He pushed me on my back, not breaking the kiss. I opened my mouth slightly, giving him access to tongue me the fuck down. And bitch, that's exactly what he did.

"Mmm." I moaned into his mouth.

Feeling his hardness on my pussy turned me on even more.

He went down to my neck and my body instantly got chills. He just kissed on it then went down to my nipples. He looked surprised to see that they were pierced but sucked on them anyway.

"Shit" I moaned biting my lip while holding the back of his head.

He went back up to my neck and started sucking on it.

He slid his hand into my pants and I immediately grabbed his hand. He gave me a confused look and I just stared back.

The only nigga I let finger me was Dallas and that shit wasn't good at all. Probably because he was so aggressive.

"It's okay ma, I gatchu." He assured me.

Him saying that relaxed me a bit so I let go of his arm and he proceeded.

He slowly ran his finger between my pussy lips.

He looked down at me and smirked."Damn ma, you gat that wet wet."

I bit down on my lip as he rubbed my throbbing clit.

"Fuck.." I mumbled under my breath.

He inserted one of his fingers inside me and it. Was. Amazing.

My moans filled the air as he fingered me. I was so wet that you could hear it.

I felt myself beginning to climax.

"Tre.. I'm bout to cum" I moaned out gripping on his shirt.

"Cum for daddy." He whispered in my ear while fingering the fuck out of me.

And I did just that.

I took his hand from my pants and stared at him with lustful eyes. I put his finger in my mouth and sucked every bit of my juices off.

I guess he wanted to taste me too cause after his finger left my mouth, his tongue was next.

"Lemme feel you." He said breaking the kiss.

I froze. I wasn't ready for sex yet. Plus, we literally just met. At this point, my high was completely blown.

"I'm not just a quick nut." I stated pushing him off.

"You're right, I'm sorry. That was the weed talking." He said throwing his hands up in surrender.

I just smiled and gave him a peck on the lips. I think I'm falling for this nigga.

Author's Note
-Is Paris falling for Tre?
-Will Tre end up hurting her?
-Don't forget to vote and share.
-Much love❤️ Muah!