24RTH

Paris in mm.
Laquan's POV
"Laquan stop!" I heard Paris yell over the loud music.

I couldn't. All the things Paris told me he did to her came back. I clutched my gun that was by my side.

I wanted this nigga blood.

Paris ran in front of me and hugged me tightly.

"Please dont do it. Not here." She pleaded shaking her head.

I looked into her eyes and felt nothing but love. I relaxed, feeling the anger leave my body.

"I'm sorry princess." I apologized kissing her forehead.

She smiled and grabbed hand, carrying me up to her friends.

She introduced me to everyone. All the girls were fucking with me, but Travez wasn't. That nigga was straight mugging my ass.

I sat down next to Paris as she drank Coconut Rum and Milk. Oh boy.

Next thing I knew, this girl was in my lap kissing and grinding on me. I had to keep my compose 'cause the old me would've fucked her in the bathroom, straight up.

I felt myself getting hard and knew she felt it too. Ine no baby dick ass nigga, ya heard?

She grabbed it, looking into my eyes and licking her lip.

I moved her hand and stood up. "You wanna dance?" I asked

She nodded and stumbled to the dancefloor.

'This girl crazy.' I thought laughing.

I followed her as 'Gyal Gimme' by Popcaan started to play.

I started to whine on her as she stood there acting all shy like she wasnt just grabbing all up on my dick a minute ago.

She loosened up a bit when he friends started hyping us up.

They went crazy when our waists moved in sync to the music.

Gyal gimme, mi say gimme, mi say
She say papi anyting wha yah say
Yah pussy fat and pretty pretty
She say she love the way mi cocky get it.

When the song was over, Dallas came up in Paris' face.

"The fuck you think you doing?" He asked through gritted teeth.

"Nah nigga, what the fuck you think you doing?" I said pulling Paris behind me and sizing him.

"Nigga who the fuck is you? This my bitch right here, ight." He said pointing at Paris.

"Dont call her out her fucking name!" I yelled grabbing his shirt.

I pulled my shirt up a bit so that my gun was on display. "I advise you to get the fuck and leave her alone."

"Do I make myself clear?" I asked with a clenched jaw.

He quickly nodded. "Y-yeah bruh. My-my fault." He stuttered sounding like a pussy.

I let him go and decided that it was time to take Paris home.

Before we left, Travez dapped me up. "I respect you bruh. Take care of her, ight? I dont play 'bout her." He told me.

I nodded. "Always man." I assured him and left with Paris.

I put her into the car and got it.

"I wanna come over." She slurred.

"You sure?" I asked not taking my eyes off the road.

She nodded and went on her phone. "Imma send my momma a text."

"You sober enough?" I asked jokingly.

"Mhm." She said.

Yall, I looked at this girl and her was phone was turned to the back thinking she was typing.

I held my laugh in until...

"I sent it." She said putting her phone down.

I busted into laughter. "You really fucked up." I said laughing.

She gave me a confused look. "Gimme yo phone." I told her.

She handed it over and I send a text to her momma. I noticed Dallas sending her a lot of threats 'bout that video shit. Imma take care of that nigga tomorrow.

"Why you text her twice?" She asked as I gave her back her phone.

I just shook my head and pulled up to my house.

I got out and unlocked the front door. When I looked back, Paris feel out of the car trying to get out.

"Uhh." She groaned.

I went over and picked her up bridal style. We went inside and I carried her up to my room.

"You can sleep in here. Imma be in the guest room down the hall if you need anything." I said laying her down.

She nodded as I put the covers on her. I turned off the light and closed the door.

I walked down the hall into the guest room. I layed down after taking my clothes off and immediately felt myself drifting to sleep.

The sound of the door opening made  me grab my gun, take it off safety and point it at whoever it was.

Paris gasped as she stood there stunned, with her hand over her mouth.

I dropped the gun. "Come here." I said sitting up with my hand out.

She slowly took my hand and I pulled her to me. "My fault princess. You cant be sneaking up on a nigga like that."

"Sorry." She said lowly.

"Its cool ma. What you need?" I asked holding her hands as she stood between my legs.

"C-can I sleep with you?" She asked nervously.

"Of course ma. Come on." I said moving over. We cuddled for a while til I felt myself falling asleep again.

When I felt her lips touch mine, my eyes popped open.

I stared into her eyes as she stared into mine. I lifted her chin and passionately connected my lips with hers once again.

She parted her lips giving me access to her tongue.

I held the back of her head as our tongues fought for dominance.

"Mmm." She moaned into my mouth as I sucked on her tongue.

I felt her hand slip into my pants, but i continued to kiss her.

This girl pulled my dick out. She looked shocked by my size for a moment but, started stroking me anyway.

"Paris chill." I groaned.

"Nut for me, then imma chill." She said going faster.

I closed my eyes and bit down on my lip. This shit was feeling good and I ain't tryna moan like no lil bitch.

"Shit, I'm 'bout to-."

She ain't even let me finished, she put my tip into her mouth and let me nut.

"Damn girl, you a freak." I said breathing heavily.

She giggled and pecked my lips, laying on my chest and falling asleep.

I fixed myself and put a blanket over us. Slowly but surely, I feel asleep.

Yeah, I love this girl.

Author's Note
-Dallas ass gone be grass.
-Paris a freak freak.
-Awe, he love her.
-Follow me and vote.
-Much love❤Muah!