31RTH

Laquan's POV
"Shit." I groaned gripping her ass.

Her moans filled the bathroom as she rode me. I thrusted into her at the bottom, trying to speed up the process.

*Buzz buzz*

My phone went off. I was too busy to look at it so I continued.

This probably went on for 10 minutes. Her shit was slack as fuck, but she had that wet wet.

"I'm 'bouta nut." I groaned.

The bitch was still riding me, so I pushed her off and came into the condom.

So what if I was wearing one? You can't trust these random hoes. Next thing you know, they at my door step talm 'bout "this yo baby."

I took the condom off and flushed it.

"Nice doing business with you." I said giving her a wink.

I picked up my phone and left the club bathroom.

Oh, y'all thought I was joking? Hoes don't make it out the club.

I checked my phone to find a message from Paris. I quickly opened our chat and texted her back.

Future♥️💍: Hey.-8:02pm

Hey princess.-8:15pm

I sat in my car waiting for her to text back. A few minutes later, still no answer.

A sigh escaped my lips as I locked my phone my phone and headed home.

I pulled up and headed straight for the shower. My clothes smelt like pussy and cologne.

15 minutes later, I hopped out and checked my phone. Still no messages from Paris.

I figured she was asleep and decided to do the same. I jumped into my bed and was out like a light.

About an hour or two later my phone started to ring. I groaned and checked the contact name.

It was Paris. I quickly wiped the drool from my mouth and answered.

"Hello?"

"Laquan! I need you, please!"

I hopped out of bed and grabbed my keys. "Im on my way."

I packed an overnight bag and headed out. I climbed into my car and sped over to her house.

Even though we ain't on good terms, I'm still gonna be there for her regardless.

I pulled up and went inside. Why the hell her door always unlocked? I locked it behind me and went upstairs to her room.

The door was opened a bit and I peeped inside. Paris was sitting in bed rocking with her knees in her chest.

My heart broke hearing her soft sobs. I went in and closed the door, locking it.

She looked up and started to breathe heavily. "No, no!" She screamed putting her head to her knees. "Please be a dream, please be a dream."

I turned on her lights for her to see it was me. Her head popped up.

She immediately got up, running to come and hug me. Her tears seeped through my shirt as she cried in my chest.