The Real Villain

Sorry I was going to make this chapter longer but I got distracted with a cdrama and I ended up not writing for a few days. I feel that I haven't updated in a while so I'll just write the rest of the stuff I wanted in this chapter in the next chapter. Hope this one's ok 💜.

Jungkook

"Move," I snap, pushing the nasty criminal I'd captured forward towards the room where we "question" our prisoners.

I'm so glad to finally be back home, I honestly hate traveling to other countries for missions. America was messed up.

The red haired guy in front of me moves closer to the door, until I notice that it's a crack open, and I hear familiar voices.

"Wait," I hiss quietly. My prisoner stops, but before he can even react, I knock him out and softly lay him on the floor before sneaking towards the crack to hear better.

"If you don't obey, your father here dies, then I'll go for your mother. And I will do much more than just kill her." Head Kim.

"No, Y/N, don't you dare do it, that's not how I raised my daughter. This man is sick- mfft!" Y/N's dad?

"No no no, don't hurt him! Fine! I'll do it I just-" Y/N. She's sobbing.

"I'll do it," she whimpers in defeat.

Do what? Was she not a spy before? Was I wrong? Is she being threatened just now with her father to do things she doesn't want to do?

"Good. I'll give you a while for your shoulder to heal, then I'll give you your first target. Tell anyone, and they die next. I'm keeping your father just in case you try anything funny. Capische?" Head Kim says.

Silence.

"Can I ask a question?" Y/N asks quietly.

"Go ahead."

"So you looked through the files of all the segments to find I'm the best one, then transferred me here just to make me your weapon, and you set up that fake mission to test my skills?" She asks.

"Yes, you got that right, Miss Kang. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have other matters to take care of," Head Kim says. I start to hear footsteps coming towards me.

Shoot. What do I do?

I look at the redheaded guy and suddenly a light bulb goes off in my head.

I hoist the bulky man up and barge through the door, coming face to face with Head Kim.

"Oh! Head Kim! I brought the prisoner back. I was just going to question him. I think we got the right guy," I say, looking at Y/N who's standing up in front of a chair with untied rope on it, her face bloody and bruised while she clasps her bleeding shoulder. The person I'm assuming is her father is being held in front of her by one of the Head's lackeys. I muster a fake, shocked face.

"What happened?" I ask.

Head Kim looks back at the other people in the filthy room and laughs.

"Oh, no need to worry about that. We were questioning that prisoner but he somehow escaped the ropes. He attacked poor Kang, but everything's under control now," he says."You can use the room now." Smooth lie.

I start to drag my guy towards the chair while Head Kim's lackey pushes his towards the door, following his boss out.

I look at Y/N and we make eye contact. I can see the pain, guilt, and uncertainty for the first time in her eyes before she quickly looks away and silently makes her way towards the door. I don't stop her. I'll talk to her later.

I throw my prisoner onto the wooden chair that looks like it might break under his incredible weight and slap him awake. When his eyes finally start to open, I lean my face towards his and place my hands on my knees. I smile.

"Morning Buddy."