Him

Jungkook doesn't visit you after that, as the day right after you woke up, he was chosen to travel to America for a mission. He's supposed to be on the mission for a week. It actually relieves you, as that means you won't have to do your part of the deal for a while.

You exit your room, ready to go to the cafeteria for breakfast like usual. It's been 12 days since you were first hospitalized, 8 since you woke up from your coma, and 5 since you were discharged. This is your first day of training since last time, since you still had to rest despite being discharged.

Your walking down the hallway of your floor, stomach grumbling from the lack of food in it, before you feel a sharp pain on your head. Before you know it, your eyes roll back into your head and the world goes black.

"Wake up," you hear a gruff male voice say before feeling a bucket of water being splashed onto your face.

Realizing what kind of situation you're in, your groggy eyes snap open.

A smirking, average agent you've seen hanging around Head Kim stands in front of you.

You look around and notice the grey, blood stained walls. The cobwebs in the rusty corners and the lack of light. There's only one lightbulb above you illuminating the eerie room.

And your arms and legs are tied to a wooden chair with rope, which irritates you.

You're in the room where prisoners are taken for "questioning."

"Hello, Agent Kang," Head Kim says as he steps out of the darkness.

"I knew it! What the hell do you want from me?" you snarl in anger, not pulling on the ropes as you know that it's useless.

The average agent punches you, snapping your head violently to the right.

"You don't talk to my boss that way," he hisses.

"Thank you, Choi. At least I know some people behave," Head Kim laughs, making your stomach sink."Don't even think about getting those hidden knives by the way. You're truly a smart girl, it's going to be a shame when you die."

You stare at him in shock.

"You're going to kill me?" you ask skeptically.

"No, no. Not yet, anyway. I need you to..." he steps closer and traces a finger down your left cheek, making you flinch."Do something for me, my little princess."

"What makes you think I'll do anything for you? Like you said, you'll kill me anyway, so I'll wait," you spit.

He chuckles.

"Oh, it's not that easy. You will help me. Will you at least hear my request first?" Head Kim says, his eyes gleaming, making him look like a total psycho.

You stay silent, seeing no point in replying.

He takes your chin in his hand and tilts your head up, forcing you to look at his face. You direct your fiery eyeline straight into his pupils.

"I want all the agents 24 years old and under dead," he says.

You give him a confused look.

"What the hell kind of request is that?" you blurt.

Head Kim lets go of your chin and takes a step back, smiling.

"First, I simply don't like you younger people. Everyone thinks my son died in a car accident," he stops and starts to cackle devilishly."I killed him! I killed my boy! I slit his little throat!" He bursts into a bone-chilling fit of evil laughter once again.

Your heart literally drops into your stomach and your eyes go wide.

Is he ok?..

Obviously not.

You suddenly have this urge to rip his throat out with your bare hands.

When Head Kim finally calms down again, he continues.

"Second, I'm done with you young people running around, thinking you own the place. You don't respect your elders properly anymore, and everything relies on you only these days. Third, I want to take over the organisation. But I know that you can easily revolt. Once I get rid of the majority of the best agents, which all happen to be 24 and under, no one can rebel against me and win. I will gather the elders, who seem to be the only people who truly respect me. Forth, I don't like it when people are better than me. In my early days, I was the best in the while organisation. But then you people were born. Do I have to keep going?" he finishes.

You glower at the crazy man in front of you.

"So you want me to kill them for you? Why me?" you ask.

"I have been watching you, Kang. I planned everything out on that mission just to see your true skills in action. You're the best of the best, even though I could tell you were slightly holding back and you were injured. If you obey, I might spare your life when this is over. You can stay by my side when I'm head of this goddamn organisation," he says.

"So you made me transfer to this stupid place? You erased my Elite Captain title?!" you shriek angrily.

Head Kim just smirks.

"Yes, I did."

"Well what was the point of erasing my title? Do you have any idea how hard-"

"Because I need you to become better. My Elite Captains here are good, but not as good as you. Although they do all have their own styles, tricks weaknesses and  strengths. If they all train you, you'll become my super soldier," he grins widely, looking proud.

Now this is just the next level of insane.

"No. I'd rather die. Go get someone else," you say.

Head Kim sighs nods in his lackey's direction and you feel a pain in your shoulder. An agonizing pain.

He stabbed you.

"You really are too smart," Head Kim growls."You just pushed the start of your new assisnation job to a further date. There's no way you can successfully kill one of my agents with a stabbed shoulder, but it was necessary to make you listen. Now, Choi, bring him out."

The lackey disappears, and a few minutes later, he drags a man into the room and throws him in front of you.

Head Kim grabs a handful of the man's hair and aggressively yanks his head back, and both your and the man's eyes widen. He starts kicking and screaming, held back by his tied limbs and his voice muffled by the cloth in his mouth.

How did Head Kim manage to get his hands on him?

You feel a warm tear rolling down your cheek, knowing very well what's about to happen.