Training

Y/N

Captain Kim Taehyung leads your group towards a spot near the corner of the humongous room.

There's plenty of open space there, so you assume you're going to be working on combat.

"Ok! So today you're all with me. Today-" Captain Kim Taehyung is interrupted by someone running towards your group.

It's a young boy, maybe 13 years old. His hair is a misty purple and he's wearing casual clothes: a red hoodie and ripped jeans.

Probably a messenger.

"I'm sorry for interrupting you, sir. But Head Kim wanted me to tell Agent Kang something," the boy pants, worn out from running here.

Captain Kim Taehyung smiles.

"Of course, she's all yours. Kang, we're just doing rounds of hand to hand combat, so be prepared."

"Yes, sir," you say, walking away with the boy.

You stop at the opposite corner of the room, the only unoccupied area in the room.

"Head Kim sent me to tell you that he doesn't want you revealing your identity. Sure, you can show off your skills, but you cannot tell a soul that you're the best agent in your old segment. You must also not win any potential fights against the captains. That's just too obvious," the boy says to you seriously.

What? Why would the Head not want you revealing your identity? Something is definitely wrong.

You think back to the figure of the superior man, the nazi supporter, and your breakfast stirs in your stomach uneasily.

"Why?" you ask after barely keeping your food down.

"I can't answer that. The head also doesn't want you asking him questions," the boy tells you.

You look at him questioningly.

He offers a sympathetic look back at you.

"Sorry, but I have to go now. You also have to go back to your training," he says.

"Alright," you nod robotically.

What is going on? All of these peculiar things that have occured in your now complicated life just don't add up.

The boy smiles at you sweetly again before sliding out the door.

You glance over at your group before dragging yourself over to them.

A girl agent and a guy agent are up against each other, and man is their skill bad.

Even Captain Kim Taehyung is partially covering his face with one of his hands, cringing very clearly.

If you were running Elite training like you used to, the cuss words would never stop pouring out of your mouth.

You've never seen anyone so horrifyingly terrible at combat.

You would never let this happen in your segment. You would never let even one of your agents fall behind into the void of helplessness and lack of skill.

You continue to watch with an obvious, nauseous look.

Now the two idiots dualing are bouncing around each other in circles, too afraid to make another move. Their stance is getting sloppier than a preschooler's handwriting, and they're losing energy.

The boy suddenly lashes out with a fierce punch, only to be dodged by the girl and earning a strong kick in the stomach.

This fight is going so freaking slow, it's not even a fight anymore.