Kidnapped

Y/N

You wake up groggy and disoriented in a chilly, dark room. It's filthy and empty, you and another dark figure as an exception. Not the filthy part.

You've been kidnapped and imprisoned.

"You're awake?" a voice
somewhere near you in the dark asks.

"Jungkook?" you call out.

The figure moves closer, enough for you to see his face now. It is him.

"I'm here. Are you okay? Does anything hurt?" he asks. You're not sure if you're just imagining it, but concern is etched on every inch of his face.

Unconciously, you start to trail your eyes around the features of his face. You've never paid any attention to his looks, and at this moment you really wonder why. Maybe it's your pounding head searing with pain or the fact that you're locked in a quiet, dark cell with what seems to only be Jungkkok. You really don't know. You do know, though, that his messy brown hair is driving you crazy, and those magnetic, mesmerizing doe eyes are pulling you into nothingness more and more every second that passes by. His uneven, puckering lips are just...

Get a grip, Y/N.

"Y/N?"

You look back up at his worried eyes.

"Nothing hurts," you assure him with a small smile, earning one right back.

"That's good."

Why does he care so much? Ever since you told him about Kim's plan, he's been giving you concerned and symphatic looks. He's been warmer and much friendlier, and has actually taken your side on things during multiple occasions. He's also has some kind of protective, safe aura. It's comforting, sure, but confusing. And it's making you do things like admire his face.

You stay staring at each other for a few more seconds before you look away and clear your throat.

"Where are the others? Were they taken, too?" you ask.

He bites his lip in thought, making your heart leap over a hill. It must be the drugs used to knock you out or something. Right?

"I'm not actually sure. I know that the guy you were supposed to kill and that girl... Jen? They're in the cell to our right. Namjoon and Jin Hyung are on our left. One of the guys, his hair was brown and he's the one with the strange voice. He was taken but started fussing and was knocked out really bad. Not sure when he'll wake up, and I think he's in the cell all the way down the hall. Pretty sure the rest escaped."

You sigh heavily.

"Why were we separated like this?" you ask.

He shrugs.

"How would I know?"

Right.

And you just sit there.

A minute passes, then another one. Suddenly, Jungkook huffs, his nostrils flaring while he pouts.

You look at him questioningly.

"What?" you ask.

He stares at you.

"I'm horny," he says.

Is he really serious? In a situation like this?

"Ok, I'm done with you," you say, pressing yourself up to stand, only to meet an agonizing pain from your ankle.

You hiss and sit back down.

Jungkook moves swiftly. He tugs up your pant leg gently and inspects your leg.

"Where?" he asks softly. His caring acts are really starting to melt your heart.

You give in and point at your swollen ankle. You really weren't aware that you were injured, it didn't hurt before.

Jungkook immediately tugs off his shirt, revealing his muscular body. He grins at your reaction but doesn't say anything as he tightly wraps the shirt around your ankle.

You can barely pay any attention to what he's doing, though, as his body is just too distracting. You don't have to like the dude to like his body.

You gulp and force yourself to look away.

He finishes wrapping your ankle and sits back.

"Don't move too much."

You nod.

After that, you spend hours talking about random stuff, you forcing your not very innocent eyes far away from everything below his head the entire time. The place is eerily quiet and nobody comes to check on you. You don't even see any guards. You try to find a way to escape, but Jackson or whoever planned this kidnapping ensured that it's totally escape-proof. Eventually, you just stop talking due to exhaustion.

Jungkook yawns.

"I'm tired, I'm going to sleep now. Wake me up if something happens," he says, leaning his head back on the stone wall and fluttering his eyes closed.

"Yeah, I will," you say.

You don't have to wait long before his quiet snores take over the hollow room.

You move a little closer at first, examining his peaceful, sleeping face.

He looks like a baby.

The thought brings a smile to your face and draws you even closer.

You move some hair away from Jungkook's eyes before your eyes make their way down and settle themselves on his abs.

I want to touch.

You blink rapidly, shake your head, and move away.

You need to stop, Y/N. He's just a cold, self obsessed, playboy who doesn't give a damn about you.

You let out a huff of air with the same amount of force when Jungkook mentioned he was horny. Good thing you weren't locked in the cell with some girl that he finds interesting, because oh boy...

You lean back against the cold wall, ready to sleep as well, when you hear footsteps coming from the right.

You instantly focus your eyes in front of you, trying to make out who it is or just something. After all, it's only been, painfully, you and shirtless Jungkook for hours.

But you can't tell who the figure belongs to at all no matter how much hard effort you put into it, and give up when the footsteps pass right by and disappear, echoing down the hall.

That's when you get extremely bored with nothing to do and no one to talk to. You finally close your eyes, eventually falling into a very deep sleep.