Lost and Found

Y/N

"Why the hell did you bring all of your friends, Y/N? There's like, ten of them!" Jungkook shouts while running for his life, panting from the exhaustion and sweat dripping down his bloodied face.

"I can't just leave them there!" you shout back before a bullet wedges itself into the tree beside you, just barely missing your torso. "Now shut up and focus! I'm not dragging your body with me when you get shot!"

That shuts him up.

You, along with your six best friends and seven captains, continue to move your legs as fast as they can possibly carry you for what feels like forever before stopping in the midst of what seems to be a forest.

You bend over and put your hands on your knees, breathing heavily.

"I think we lost them," Haechan pants.

"Of course we lost them," Jaehyun says."We'te in the middle of a goddamn forest we're never going to get out of, why did we even run into here?"

"To get away from the guns, dumbass," Hana rolls her eyes. [A/N: I give up on censoring some swear words sorry]

"Well, no need to worry about getting out of here,
Y/N left a trail for us. But yes, we should worry about them finding us now," Yoona says.

You stare at her, confused.

"What do you mean?" you ask.

"Umm, Y/N?" you turn around to see the rest of the group, who had split off when you ran into the depths of this unknown forest.

"Why is there a bag of... grains? On your back?" Namjoon asks."

You continue to stare, wide eyed.

You reach back to feel a small, plastic bag taped to your back, a hole on it, allowing the so-called grains to fall out.

How did it get there? The only time you remembered anything touching your back was when Jen nudged you along to run.. same with Jungkook. But it can't be them. It makes no sense. You must not have been paying attention in the crisis.

"Well what do we do now?" Jin asks, clearly annoyed with us for some reason. It isn't like his usual, crazy and happy personality at all.

"Jin likes acting like a mom," Taehyung suddenly says, probably noticing your confused expression.

Everyone looks to Jin, who looks furious.

"For the last time, I'm not! Can I not be mad at you stupid children for leading them straight to us? Now we can't really do anything, because we'll probably just end up more lost!"

Jungkook raises an arm.

"Shut up. Y/N, get the stuff off your back. Someone must have put it there, I'm just not sure who it could be.." he eyes your friends suspiciously.

"Hey," you snap at his face."They wouldn't do that. Don't you dare let your mind go there, they were there for me when you weren't."

"Aww I'm touched," Jen giggles.

Jungkook looks down on you and his eyes soften. What has been going on with him lately?

"I'll make sure I change that."

What?

"What do you-" you start.

"We need to move, staying here won't do us any good," Jungkook interrupts you, his soft gaze instantly turning into a glare. Not the usual deadly glare, but more an annoyed one.

"Where do you suggest we go then?" Hana asks.

"How about nowhere?" an all too familiar voice cuts in.

You turn around to find Jackson, the ass of your old segment, creeping out of the shadows, along with a group of at least 20 men behind him. All of them are from your old segment.

"What the heck? You work for the old rat too? I knew you were bad, but I didn't think you could support such a sick plan," Yoona spits.

Jackson acts as if she didn't say anything.

"You're all coming with me," he says demandingly.

"Umm, like we'll do that," Jimin says.

He then gets entrapped in a short glaring fest with Jackson before they break it off and Jackson sighs heavily.

"If that's how you want it," he waves his men forward.

You think you hear Yoongi screaming in joy before being knocked over by a huge guy. You don't know who this one is.

You're about to fight back, but you're just a step too late when he roughly presses a cloth to your nose and mouth. You try to get him off, but you can't. It's too late.

You turn your head slightly to the left to see Jungkook being violently taken down by two men before everything, and absolutely everything, starts to go blurry and eventually, goes pitch black.