Excelled Abilities

My mind was blank as I sat in my testing room.
Well, testing room #3, the other two got pretty damaged.
And yes, I said damaged.
By whom, you ask?
Me.

They got damaged... by me..
How-How is that possible ??
I am normal. I am a human being.
I was born through natural child birth.
My father is Tony Stark,
My mother is Pepper Potts.

How can this be happening to me?
Why is this happening to me?

I didn't want to go to school. I already missed today completely, I've been getting calls and texts but haven't bothered to respond to any at all. Even some from dad and mom. Definitely didn't respond to those.
I didn't want to do anything. How could I? What if I couldn't control whatever the hell I am?
What if someone got hurt?
Oh god,
Flash.. what if I hurt Flash by accident?!
Would it even have been an accident, I made it happen. It was my fault.

I didn't want anything to happen. I didn't want to hurt anyone, I wanted all of this to be gone, and out of me.
Everything seemed to be happening at once, and I didn't know what to do.

My body was filled with so much rage.
I couldn't get my anger down.
Before I knew it, I had done exactly what I did with the other two testing rooms.
My body felt like a ticking time bomb that was just ready to go off. So much energy build up that I can't hold it.
And I don't know how, but every time I open my eyes from blowing up, the entire thing looks like it was hit my a nuclear bomb.
Half of the walls are fumbling and turning to ash while others have deep red lines going through them.

I ran out of the testing room and flung the door open, running over to my computers.
"Grace! I need you to find a cure! Right now."
I kept typing in keys put my fingers would slip and I'd hit the wrong button, making me curse under my breathe.

"Meribella-"

"No! Don't tell me that there is nothing we can do!" I yelled.
"There has to be something. Please."

"I'm so sorry." Grace replied.
"Your genes have been completely mutated. If we try to change that, you'll die."

I stood there at my desk with both of my hands planted firmly against the glass as I looked down at it. Tears were splashing across the keyboard, and more began to stream down.
"No!" I screamed, sliding my fists across my entire desk and throwing everything off.

"Agh!" I screamed, another energy burst left my body, but it didn't do the same damage as the others. This was more energy and less fire.
Every single piece of glass shattered and scrambled all across the floor and flying in the air, I could feel some cutting my face but I didn't care.

I was so mad. So furious.
No one told me, everyone kept this a secret from me.
Dad, mom. The gang, Happy!
God Dammit everyone!!!

I crumbled down at the thought and began to cry, I couldn't stop the tears from streaming down my face. One after another, they kept coming.
And there I stayed, curled up in a ball in the corner of my lab that was now completely destroyed, crying my face off.
And soon drifted.

Peters POV:

Bella has been gone all day. No word from her at all. She skipped practice today, and the last time I saw her was after she almost got shot.
I don't understand how she can be so reckless. I mean yes, of course I go out fighting crime, but I have powers.

If I didn't do what I do now, and then bad things happened, it would be on me.
She is ordinary!
Well not ordinary, that's the wrong word.
But you know what I mean.
She doesn't have powers.