My first Date

"I swear! The look on his face was absolutely priceless!!"

I couldn't breathe, my stomach was clinching too hard from the laughter. It was physically hurting but I just couldn't stop.

"Who would have thought that you could sneak up and scare vision?!"

We all burst out laughing and shoved aside our bowls of ice cream while watching When In Rome.
Just us three girls, as much as I loved mom, I never wanted her apart of our girl time. Aunty Nat and Wanda were always like sisters when they needed to be, protectors when they needed to be, parents when they needed to be, but full time aunts.

As much as it seems like having a sleepover is the very last thing they'd ever do, it was their own ideas.
They started it on the first I was having a bad day. Mom and dad were both irritated about something, and mom ended up snapping at me.
Which is why this started with only Nat and Wanda.
But after that, we've had our girl nights for a long time, whenever one of us had a bad day.
After Pietro died, Nat and I basically lived with Wanda. I would go to straining with her, sleep in her room.
And we did the same for Aunt Nat if she was ever having a bad day, but she tried to hide them well.

And yes, they seem very stern. I understand why people are afraid of Wanda, she's extremely powerful, was brought to with bad intentions, and has a tiny bit of a gothic vibe.
But she is amazing, and she has never once given me a reason to think anything else.
And Nat we all know is a well trained assassin,
She wasn't used to kids, only Clints, and even with his kids, she isn't around them as often as me. But I do love hanging out with them.
Aunt Nat has always kept to herself, but what I loved was that around me, she knew that she never had to keep up the "badass" role. She knew that very well.
So around me, she was never black widow.
She was always just aunt Nat.

"Meribella, why on earth did you have so much ice cream stocked up?" Nat laughed while wiping a tear from the side of her face.

"Girls have needs! And ice cream is definitely one of them." I smiled, taking the biggest bite of ice cream that I could.
Then immediately regretting it.
"Brain freeze!"

They both started to laugh again, clutching their stomachs and toppling over the side of the couch.
"O-ok! Okay!" Nat cried, trying to sit up on the couch correctly.
"Haha, I-I think it's time for boy talk."

I sighed and shoved my face into my pillow.
"𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗻𝗼!" My voice was muffled from the fabric covering my mouth.

"Yes! We need to!" Wanda sat up straight as well and they both looked like puppies, staring at me with their big eyes.

"Ugh! Fine." I pouted.
"What do you two want to know?"

"Everything!" They shouted at the same time.
I couldn't help but begin to laugh at the two of them, sometimes i forget that they are adults and NOT teenagers.

"Okay. Well I don't even know where to start. It started with when he kissed me last semester in the hallway, after the whole Toomes mission."

"Has he taken you on any dates?"

I thought back to it, and yeah. He did, and I specifically remember our very first date.

A MONTH AND TWO WEEKS AGO

"You might want to change.."
Peter stood on my door step, looking fine as hell.
His hair was gently gelled back with a dark grey button down shirt, and nice pants along with all black vans. A bouquet of flowers stuck in the grip of his hand, looking at me up and down while I stood in my dress, with my hair done, makeup done, and perfect shoes.