Devilish

It has been two months since Peter took down Toomes.

Two months since he kissed me in the hallways that day.
Two months since since the world discovered another super hero.
Two months of Peter and I keeping our "relationship" a secret.

I guess I felt kinda bad about that. I wanted to be able to tell everyone. The world! But we both thought it best that it's hidden, mainly I decided that.
I feel bad about my parents.
Mom never notices me anyway. And my dad is an amazing guy, but, even he doesn't know a lot. Which was very shocking to me.

People know knew about me. Which, they called me Amethyst.
At first I didn't like the name, then it kinda grew on me.
Amethyst.. yeah, I like that.

Anyway, my powers are way more under control then they have ever been, and, I actually have my own suit now. Built it in my lab. Uncle Steve actually found out that it was me these past months fighting crime with Spider-Man.
Which led me to believe that my dad had to know... because I don't want to think about the fact that he might not have noticed.
Which just meant, that he wasn't paying attention...

but uncle Steve helped me with my entire design on my suit. As well as Wanda and Nat. There was no way that I couldn't tell them that I was amethyst, and they were beyond excited to help me fix up my first suit. Giving their inputs on designs made me feel even closer to them.
Uncle Steve even introduced me to Zuri, the kings little sister. Apparently he'd been hiding in Wakanda all this time.
She had so many great ideas, and even sent over tons of vibranium fabric, along with purple everything. Even designed me a black mask that fit me perfectly. No strings or anything which I still wonder to this day how it NEVER comes off unless I take it off.

And because there was extra fabric,
Why wouldn't I make more than one?...

It was absolutely perfect, that was certainly one of the best days of my life, now we FaceTime quite often.
(Authors note: her suit for right now is at the top of chapter)

I've never been so fast regarding my speed, I feel on top of the world when I'm running. There's nothing better than that.
No, I never ever had flight built within me, but vision and my dad scanned Wanda and I, finding out that my purple "beams" as he called it, were similar, if not stronger than Wandas. The first time her and I went against each other , I hadn't really had my powers long, and we still weren't able to beat each other.
Lately, she's been teaching me more moves.
Moves like how to use my energy to keep my body up and off of the floor.

Let's just say that it hasn't been easy to learn...
Strength, we already know that I have that, I just like seeing the guys think they can arm wrestle me and win.
I can now use it whenever I'd like too. It was hard at first to get a grip of it, I broke about 5 remotes, and 2 cell phones.
And one accidental shower head. It wasn't placed in the right position!

Of course I've been working on my healing. Every time peter has gotten hurt, he comes ask to my house and I heal him. At first it was just little scratches one at a time. Now I'm able to do deep scars. But I basically hurt Peter more than heal every time he gets himself into some kind of really bad trouble.

And Peter. Peter is good.. more than good. I guess now he is trying to work on his sixth sense?
Apparently he can sense certain things, but he hasn't been able to get a handle on it.

I sadly don't call him my boyfriend, and sadly he doesn't call me his girlfriend.
My dad would kill Peter if he ever knew we were together. Especially if he knew that we were fighting crime together. He'd go crazy and probably blast Peter.
But I was also sad about it, I wanted a relationship, and I wanted to be able to tell my dad everything.