Chapter 1

Secret

" Jazz why do you have a girlfriend? All you do is cheat on her with me." I asked. I don't know why if I already knew what jazz was going to say.

"Secret don't start, you know I don't want to hurt your feelings"she said .

" Jazz you won't. I just want to know.what is so special about her? we have amazing sex and you still run back to someone who you lie to. jazz your fucking me everyday what the fuck!" I yelled.

"Secret I love you but I just don't love you like I love her. Me and Mickey have something so different then what me and you could ever have." She began.

Those words bruised and battered my heart. Instead of crying I sucked the tears up and I retaliated with words.

"Damn jazz you love her but you can't seem to stop fucking me ?" I stated with tears streaming down my face.

"Secret don't do that ;me and you will always be unfinished business I love you I really do but I just want to be with her. You know anything you want I can give you I just can't be with you. You fucked up anything we could have ever been because of your insecurities." She responded.

"Man fuck you mean insecurity? If you do this to Mickey I can only imagine what you did when we where together! because in the end I was the one ending my night with tears!"

"Secret stop that shit you want play a fucking victim all the damn time yes I know I cheated on you but you have to move the fuck on! you always bring that shit up like I wanted to hurt you that bad!" she yelled.

"Man fuck you jazz! Fuck you and Mickey! You tell me too move the fuck on!? How the fuck can I when every night your in between my legs showing me why the fuck I'm so damn attached to you and then you have the nerve to sit in yo nasty ass girlfriends face with the taste of my pussy still in your fucking Mouth!" I yelled back. the only thing jazz could do was stare at me while I cried my eyes out once again. " Man secret we can't do this anymore, I'm done I. Told you to keep your feelings in your pocket and you can't fucking do that me and you ever seeing each other is done."jazz said ass de grabbed her clothes headed to the door.

With tears of rage I screamed out "why must you always hurt me! If you loved me you wouldn't do this to me."

Jazz paused before turning around shaking her head and walking out.

There was no way me and jazz where going to stop fucking. She knew she loved my passion soon enough she'll miss it. she better get it together before it's too damn late.