Chapter 83: Racism and Resolutions

Title says it all.

4:00 A.M. Sayori's POV

I open my eyes after a quick catnap curled up on Natty's lap to find her still petting my head. I kiss her thigh to let her know I'm awake, and she scratches my head a bit harder.

"Y'know, Natty... I was dreaming in my nap." I state.

"You were?" Natty asks.

I nod.

"What was it about?" Natty asks.

"It was about..." I mutter, remembering.

"Come on, Sai. She's not gonna know we even exist. And besides; she's a Neko."

"But... she's just a baby, Rai..."

"I couldn't care less if she were a fetus."

*slap*

"How DARE you??! That's your daughter!"

"NO daughter of mine is a Neko! Now, I married you because you were smart, sexy and obedient. NOT because you wanted to argue with me about something I'm always right on. Now, leave the brat here and let's GO."

*step, step, step, step*

Silence.

*heel click, heel click*

*fabric being moved*

*kissu on Babyori's forehead*

"Sweet dreams, my child."

*heel click, heel click, heel click*

"...nothing too special."

"Sayori, you're a horrible liar until you die. Just tell me." Natty orders.

I take a deep breath.

"I think... I remember the day I was born. And when my parents abandoned me." I explain, and Natty holds me a bit closer.

I sense the motherly hormones coming from her.

"Tell me everything you remember." Natty orders in a soft voice.

"Well... I remember my dad saying something like 'she'll never guess we exist! She's just a Neko!', and then my mom said 'she's only a baby', and then, my dad said he wouldn't care less if I were a fetus, which made my mom slap him and accuse him of me being his daughter, and the next part was him saying that he only married mom because of her looks before walking off. Then, mom put a blanket over me and kissed my forehead before wishing me sweet dreams and walking out of the room. And... that's all I remember." I explain, and Natty smiles before she hugs me closer.

"I'm glad your mother is so nice to you, Sayori." Natty responds.

I get an idea, and Natty seems to notice, because my tails are flicking back and forth.

"What's going on?" Natty asks.

"Hear me out; what if... we had our mothers meet?" I ask, and Natty scratches behind my right ear vigorously, making me purr before I roll over on my back and bat at her finger, biting it and licking it as she giggles and rubs my bare belly after lifting my shirt to just under my bra, making me mewl and bare my claws.

Natty then stops before she kisses my belly, making me blush a bit before she sits me up.

"Let's head down there and give my mom a call. That is, if she isn't at her newest movie shooting." Natty responds, and I just about lift my shirt down before Natty licks me there from the beginning of my pelvis to the bottom of my brastrap, making me blush immensely as I rip my shirt down, and Natty smirks, licking her lips.