Chapter 25

"Hey. Get up. We're going," said Five, as I followed him into Klaus's room.

"Where?" he asked, getting up from his bed.

"To save the world," answered Five.

"Oh, is that all? Great," Klaus sighed.

"So, Pogo said Dad killed himself to get us all back together, right?" Five asked. I leaned on the door frame, waiting for Five to finish.

"Yeah, so?" asked Klaus.

"So it got us thinking, I had to jump to the future to figure out when it happened, but Dad, he can't time travel. So, how'd the crazy bastard actually know to kill himself a week before the end of the world?" Five explained.

"Well, you know...," Klaus started.

"Don't answer. That was purely rhetorical...Truth is, our whole lives, he's been telling us we'd save the world from an impending apocalypse," said Five.

"Yeah, but I always thought he just said that to scare us into doing the dishes," Klaus laughed.

"Us too," I said.

"Yeah, but what if the old man really knew it was going to happen?" asked Five.

"Knew how?" Klaus questioned.

"I have no idea," answered Five.

"Wait a second," I said, walking further into the room, "Dad was always in his office, right? Maybe he was building some contraption that allowed him to see the future."

"Unlikely, y/n. But the fact remains, his crazy plan worked. " said Five.

"No, hold on a second. Y/n might be right," Klaus said.

"Huh?" Five asked.

"He never allowed us in, like at all. He couldn't have just been doing paper work all those years," Klaus backed me up.

"Thanks, Klaus," I said looking at Five. Five just rolled his eyes and continued.

"...We all came home. Since we're here, we might as well save the world," Five said.

"Oh yeah? What, like, the three of us?" Klaus asked, sadly getting dumber again.

"Uh, well. ideally, no, but...gotta work with what I got," answered Five, leading us out of the room.

As we were walked down the hallway, Diego came running up to us. "Where have you been?" I asked.

"Jail," he quickly responded, "Long story. Where's Luther?"

"Haven't seen him since breakfast," Five said.

"Yeah, two days until the world ends, he picks a great time to drop off the grid," said Klaus.

"Allison is in danger," Diego said out of no where. Five and I looked at each other, both thinking...

*shit*

A/n: these are short chapters oops